This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Nice! Keep chipping away at 'em boys. And girls.
    Thank You!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    UPDATE!

We have just released Preview 3 for 4.10! Thank you for your continued help in testing the 4.10 build before its official release. As a reminder, the Preview builds are for testing only, and should not be used for the active development of your project. Please view the Known Issues List on page 1 of this thread for the updated list of known issues.

Cheers!

Fixed in Preview 3 - CL 2742829

Fixed! UE-22125 VC Runtime not in UnrealLightmass temp directory; causing lightmass build errors
    Fixed! UE-22260 Attempting to connect to Perforce source control causes a crash
    Fixed! UE-22538 Editor crashes deleting an element in an array
    Fixed! UE-22075 [CrashReport] Crash on compile when nodes use same name - FPersistentFrameCollectorArchive:perator<<()
    Fixed! UE-22561 Crash launching for distribution Android packages
    Fixed! UE-22334 Event On Animation Finished for UMG does not fire off until a few seconds after the animation in complete
    Fixed! UE-22565 Crash after splash screen loads on mobile and Linux
    Fixed! UE-22200 Editor Crashes when duplicating 'TM-MovieRendering' and then trying to open the duplicate Map.
    Fixed! UE-22044 GearVR for Distribution builds crash on launch
    Fixed! UE-22395 KiteDemo has Launch on crash and can't be packaged for Windows
    Fixed! UE-22326 Spawning an AI Controller in a Character and then possessing that AI Controller on Event Unpossessed crashes the editor
    Fixed! UE-22336 Crash removing function input in parent after deleting an override of it.
    Fixed! UE-22377 Landscape Components No Longer Editable after Undoing Component Deletion
    Fixed! UE-22543 build.xml failure on Android during package/deploy
    Fixed! UE-21969 Linux viewport has odd pattern
    Fixed! UE-22150 2D objects flicker on the Linux machine
    Fixed! UE-22142 Sky sphere flickers on the Linux machine
    Fixed! UE-22402 Missing AndroidPluginLanguage.cs entry in UnrealBuildTool.csproj
    Fixed! UE-22472 CrashReporterClient (and possibly other programs) cannot be built in 4.10
    Fixed! UE-21351 XBOX ONE: Rendering issue on for any project launched on Xbox one
    Fixed! UE-22338 Fixes for analytics event for abnormal editor termination
    Fixed! UE-21892 Improve how Engine analytics are handled for Editor and games
    Fixed! UE-22331 ShooterGame fails to package from EC for Mac
    Fixed! UE-21826 Mask not being properly rendered on Morpheus
    Fixed! UE-22332 Lighting needs to be rebuilt in StrategyGame
    Fixed! UE-22604 Large memory spikes in cooked games when doing async loading
    Fixed! UE-22370 The wrong ANDROID_HOME is used if more than one in .bash_profile on Mac
    Fixed! UE-22364 Some Android device profiles are incorrectly parentyed
    Fixed! UE-22345 GitHub Editor generated with -2015 creates code projects with VS 2013
    Fixed! UE-22306 increase max submission count to go with smaller DCB blocks.
    Fixed! UE-22082 Actionable UBT error message if 2015 C++ toolchain is missing
    Fixed! UE-21935 Landscape does not render in Layer Debug visualization
    Fixed! UE-21966 Effects map missing from ContentExamples
    Fixed! UE-22168 Build: Getting a compile failure using VS2k12 to build UE4 (Debug Editor/Win64 config) in current 4.10 release branch.
    Fixed! UE-22434 Splash Screen reversed on some devices
    Fixed! UE-22547 ModuleRelativePath Metadata is not properly generated for structures
    Fixed! UE-20537 Particles_Intro examples have default material

REMEMBER: Please report any new bugs you find to the UE4 Answerhub

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Modulated Shadows on mobile seems to be broken. Converted a project in 4.9.2 where modulated shadows were working, to 4.10prev2 and the modulated shadows don't show on iphone anymore
    rOb

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by SaffronCR View Post
    The demorec/demoplay commands seems to be broken. Each time I try to execute demorec in the editor, it crashes. I've tried different examples and no one seems to work.
    Thanks for the report. This is known and logged as UE-19673

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi,

That's a great new that you are focusing 4.10 on bug/issue fix and not features enhancement.

I just got an update on : UE-15894 and it seems that it won't be included in 4.10 as of now.

Could you evaluate the opportunity to fix this?

It's clearly odd that in 4.10 we are still not able to properly mapped all keys from an "Azerty keyboard".

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Davlin View Post
    better foliage shaders, with wind bending capabilities and cascading shadows on translucent surfaces. I really miss those, but maybe I'm alone on this.
    I think that can be implemented using https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest...ter/index.html correct me if I am wrong.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by kirk.clawson View Post
    You'd be better served getting Visual Studio Community Edition (it's free), as it has many improved features over Express (is there even a 2015 Express? I don't know the answer to that):
    https://www.visualstudio.com/en-us/p...munity-vs.aspx

Visual Studio Community 2015 can be installed on Windows 7 Service Pack 1.
    Oh ok , thank you so much kirk.clawson , i am downloading an ISO of the Visual Studio Community Edition 2015 (French Edition) (3.7gb).
    i hope that work with VS2013 installed on my system.

Thank you , that help me a lot.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello, sorry if this have been brought in already and if so, then please disregard this post.

As a pro ex CryEngine user, I'd like to know if EPIC has any plans regarding solid water shaders, or better foliage shaders, with wind bending capabilities and cascading shadows on translucent surfaces. I really miss those, but maybe I'm alone on this.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ChrisTm View Post
    Yes i am using binaries files , thank you Gwenn .
    ATM, i am on Win7 again , so i need Visual Studio 2015 Express Edition for Desktop ?
    VS2015 Express Edition for Windows is only for Windows 10 , i am wrong ?

Thank
    You'd be better served getting Visual Studio Community Edition (it's free), as it has many improved features over Express (is there even a 2015 Express? I don't know the answer to that):
    https://www.visualstudio.com/en-us/p...munity-vs.aspx

Visual Studio Community 2015 can be installed on Windows 7 Service Pack 1.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Gwenn View Post
    No. You now need VS2015 if you are using the launcher binaries. You can keep using 2013 if you build from source code through GitHub.
    Yes i am using binaries files , thank you Gwenn .
    ATM, i am on Win7 again , so i need Visual Studio 2015 Express Edition for Desktop ?
    VS2015 Express Edition for Windows is only for Windows 10 , i am wrong ?

Thank

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Will you guys adress UE-20029 that was adressed only a few days ago here? I'm having the same issue.
    https://answers.unrealengine.com/que...it-at-all.html

To clarify it a bit more. I was using the grass material node.
    Last edited by Mootjuh; 10-26-2015, 02:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Importing from Maya LT (drag and drop) no longer causes a crash like it did in 4.9.2. P2 works like a charm!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    from 4.9. Preview:
    UE-19860 PBO Disable option does not work in Hide Bone By Name node
    still not implemented, i hoped so much for this to be fixed :-(

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The demorec/demoplay commands seems to be broken. Each time I try to execute demorec in the editor, it crashes. I've tried different examples and no one seems to work.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ChrisTm View Post
    I do not understand , Unreal Engine 4.10 will be avaible/downloadable for VS2015 and VS2013 ? No need to download VS 2015 ?
    No. You now need VS2015 if you are using the launcher binaries. You can keep using 2013 if you build from source code through GitHub.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X