This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pyropace View Post
    so we did a complete loop around from version 4.1 to 4.1 ( since the zero after 4.1 doesn't count ) lol
    It is not a decimal dot, so the zero does count. If it was, then the current 4.9.2 wouldn't be a valid release

Comment

I fixed it by running the setup again and installing c++.

Now I am getting this error:

An error occurred while trying to generate project files.

Running C:/Program Files/Epic Games/4.10/Engine/Binaries/DotNET/UnrealBuildTool.exe -projectfiles -project="C:/Unreal/PN2/PN2.uproject" -game -rocket -progress
      Discovering modules, targets and source code for game...
      UnrealBuildTool Exception: ERROR: Failed to harvest environment variables

Comment

Super excited about this release! I would rather have a super-stable release than one packed with features that don't work half the time
        WIP: Science Project - A collection of middle school through advanced college level science theory and formula-based functions for use in your own projects
        World Machine to UE4 Export Macro
        WM Folder Generator - Creates a folder that you name with HeightMap, NormalMap, SplatMap, and Tile sub-folders

Comment

works great on Mac.. I was able to cook my project and it is roughly the same size as a comparable cook in windows.. Nice!

Co-Chair of the IGDA Virtual, Augmented, and Mixed Realities Special Interest Group
          www.jamietelford.com

Comment

What's the status of the Abilities / Tasks system in 4.10?

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen Ellis View Post
              Sequencer will still be "Experimental" all throughout 4.10. It most likely won't be fully supported until 4.11 or later.
              I see. I'll wait for it though. I can afford it.

Comment

Has the Leap Motion orientation issue been resolved?

Comment

"Blueprint Node Alignment Routines. A comprehensive set of layout routines for fast organization of blueprint graphs." that reminds me of blender, nice!

Comment

Ouch. We only bought VS Pro 2013 three months ago because UE didn't support 2015 then. Now it's 2015 or nothing. Any chance of fixing this Stephen? It doesn't seem like a technical limitation.

Comment

So with vs2015 installed,I can uninstall VS2013?

Comment

Preview on the release branch, wish i checked here first.

Comment

will 4.10 include latest OpenAL Soft 1.16 version for Win 32/64 and Linux ?

Comment

I uninstalled 2013 and currently has only 2015 on my system now. Running VS2015 with 4.10 right now. However you'll need VS2013 to continue using 4.9.

Comment

Why there is no new "Engine Features Preview" thread that shows what is new in 4.10?
                              Check out my game OldSchool Nightmare : http://www.indiedb.com/games/oldschool-nightmare

Comment

Originally posted by Sahkan View Post
                                Why there is no new "Engine Features Preview" thread that shows what is new in 4.10?
                                As they said, it's more bug fixes than new features:

Originally posted by Ixiguis View Post
                                It's been a while since we don't get another engine features preview...
                                Originally posted by Alexander Paschall View Post
                                Hey guys,

Sorry for the delay. Right now the new features will be less of a focus for a little while. The majority of what has been going into 4.10, as you can see from github, are bug fixes and improvements to features. I have pulled a couple of new features aside for an upcoming news post, but I want to get some more content ready before publishing it.

Comment

Working...
                                X