Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there any posibilty of scene render capture - to be able to capture wireframe, and unlit (as in UDK) I put in a request for this in 4.6 and many others have also mentioned this.

PLEASE Epic, add support for this, its vital for our project. thanks
    Founder And Director - Mad About Games Studios Ltd. - http://www.magstudios.co.uk

Solo Developer of :

Ghostship Aftermath (Unreal 3 Engine) http://store.steampowered.com/app/280890
    CDF Ghostship (Unreal 3 Engine) http://store.steampowered.com/app/263640
    CDF Starfighter VR (Unreal 4 Engine) http://store.steampowered.com/app/433190
    Starfighter Origins (Unreal 4 Engine) http://store.steampowered.com/app/564950

Comment

If you could give more information regarding the Landscape Mirror Tool that'd be great.
      Artstation
      Join the support channel
      Gumroad Store

Comment

if you do not have VS 2015 installed. If you have 2015 installed, do not install this redistribute.
        I dont have VS 2015, thus I installed the redistribute.
        If I choose to install VS 2015 in the future, do I need to remove/uninstall the redistribute, or take any other special action?

Comment

Is there a place where we can see a backlog of issues that haven't been addressed? It'd be nice to have a look at a list of issues (in something like Jira) and pick some that the UE dev team won't get around to.

During the game jam I got A LOT of crashing in Blueprints by using Ctrl-Z regularly. I considered looking into it but I have no idea if it's something being worked on and if so where it's at.

Comment

Looks solid so far for an Preview release.

Questions -

1. Has there been any progress on the Large world Coordinate system?
            2. Has there been any progress on getting the world origin shifting with Multiplayer?

Just curious

- HeadClot

Comment

Originally posted by Bino View Post
              Is there a place where we can see a backlog of issues that haven't been addressed? It'd be nice to have a look at a list of issues (in something like Jira)...
              We do not have this, but we are considering the possibility. I'm not sure which version of engine you used for the GameJam, but 4.9.2 did include a few fixes for Blueprint Undo crashes.
              Stephen Ellis | Epic Games | Engine Support | @TheEpicStephen
              How to report an engine bug | >>Click here to report engine bugs<<

Comment

What's the status of temporal AA being bad quality (grainy/ghosty)? It wasn't fixed in 4.9.X AFAIK and I don't see the note in 4.10.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by HenrikRyosa View Post
                  Sequencer preview? I'm there!
                  And I am just right there with you...

Comment

YESSSSS! THE SEQUENCER! I will wait until 4.10 is the final release and the sequencer is considered to be stable to some degree.
                    I've been waiting for that tool since UE4 was released. Matinee really needed a replacement! Finally I will be able to save the sequences

Comment

Originally posted by Keytotruth View Post
                      YESSSSS! THE SEQUENCER! I will wait until 4.10 is the final release and the sequencer is considered to be stable to some degree.
                      I've been waiting for that tool since UE4 was released. Matinee really needed a replacement! Finally I will be able to save the sequences
                      Sequencer will still be "Experimental" all throughout 4.10. It most likely won't be fully supported until 4.11 or later.
                      Stephen Ellis | Epic Games | Engine Support | @TheEpicStephen
                      How to report an engine bug | >>Click here to report engine bugs<<

Comment

We do not have this, but we are considering the possibility. I'm not sure which version of engine you used for the GameJam, but 4.9.2 did include a few fixes for Blueprint Undo crashes.
                        I can see it being a lot of extra work for you (I manage the sprints at work...) but I hope it becomes a thing

I'm using 4.9.2.

Comment

Were there some changes in the foliage tool? -> the culling of the meshes is totally messed up now

Comment

Originally posted by KVogler View Post
                            I dont have VS 2015, thus I installed the redistribute.
                            If I choose to install VS 2015 in the future, do I need to remove/uninstall the redistribute, or take any other special action?
                            No, it requires runtime libraries as well of course, and will either use the runtime you installed or install a newer version alongside, as did VS2013 and before.

Comment

No, it requires runtime libraries as well of course, and will either use the runtime you installed or install a newer version alongside, as did VS2013 and before.
                              Thanks for the clarification

Comment

Is anyone else getting this? When I try to create a blank c++ project with 4.10 then I get the message that it can't be compiled and when I open visual studio then and see whats the error, I get this:

1>------ Build started: Project: PluginProject10, Configuration: Development_Editor x64 ------
                                1> Performing full C++ include scan (building a new target)
                                1> Creating makefile for PluginProject10Editor (no existing makefile)
                                1> Performing 5 actions (6 in parallel)
                                1> PCH.PluginProject10.h.cpp
                                1>e:\unreal engine 4\epic games\4.10\engine\source\runtime\core\public\delegates\DelegateSignatureImpl_Variadics.inl(272): error C3859: virtual memory range for PCH exceeded; please recompile with a command line option of '-Zm76' or greater
                                1>e:\unreal engine 4\epic games\4.10\engine\source\runtime\core\public\delegates\DelegateSignatureImpl_Variadics.inl(272): fatal error C1076: compiler limit : internal heap limit reached; use /Zm to specify a higher limit
                                1> -------- End Detailed Actions Stats -----------------------------------------------------------
                                1>ERROR : UBT error : Failed to produce item: I:\Unreal Projects\Projekte\PluginProject10\Binaries\Win64\UE4Editor-PluginProject10.dll
                                1> Total build time: 53,26 seconds
                                1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V120\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets(38,5): error MSB3073: The command ""E:\Unreal Engine 4\Epic Games\4.10\Engine\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat" PluginProject10Editor Win64 Development "I:\Unreal Projects\Projekte\PluginProject10\PluginProject10.uproject" -rocket -waitmutex" exited with code -1.
                                ========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
                                The project is called "PluginProject10" and it's just a new blank c++ project with nothing inside.
                                Easy to use UMG Mini Map on the UE4 Marketplace.
                                Forum thread: https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...-Plug-and-Play

Comment

Working...
                                X