This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlexW88 View Post
    If one would be upgrading from an earlier version, let's say 4.7 to 4.10, would it be better to go straight from 4.7 to 4.10 or 4.7-8-9-10?
    I say you go straight from 4.7 to 4.10, and before you do, make sure to offer some sacrifices to the UE4 gods, because when you move a project to another version, it usually generate errors, and quite unique one at that, sometime it simply impossible to open project again. Based on personal experience. was trying to upgrade my blueprint project plus some C++ code from 4.6 to 4.7 and 4.9, the result was pretty banana.

Comment

• Will there be a Preview 5 or is there an ETA on the first official 4.10 release?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy_Jazz View Post
        Will there be a Preview 5 or is there an ETA on the first official 4.10 release?
        4.10 Release soon.

Very, soon.
        Stephen Ellis | Epic Games | Engine Support | @TheEpicStephen
        How to report an engine bug | >>Click here to report engine bugs<<

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen Ellis View Post
          4.10 Release soon.

Very, soon.
          minutes or hours or days? Want new toys! Gimmee Gimmee!

Comment

• Originally posted by breese45 View Post
            minutes or hours or days? Want new toys! Gimmee Gimmee!
            I bet they're preparing the release post right now

Comment

• Yup

Easy to use UMG Mini Map on the UE4 Marketplace.
              Forum thread: https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...-Plug-and-Play

Comment

• Woooo hooooooo 4.10 yeah xd :d

Comment

• Ah yeah! 4.10 is downloaded.
                  Abatron Development Thread
                  www.abatrongame.com
                  Steam Store

Comment

• yeah, just check and it's in the launcher. Over 5 gigs.
                    Acclivity Game Studios. Making a BP FPS, Tutorial Series on Blog : On Unreal Wiki : Twitch

Comment

• 4.10 release already?! Nice!

Can't wait to see what's in it for Gear VR

Comment

• Full release notes for 4.10 will be posted shortly. Thanks for waiting.

Comment

• Full release notes for 4.10 will be posted shortly. Thanks for waiting.
                          Awesome Thanks for making.

Comment

• UPDATE!

4.10 has officially released! Official thread and release notes here: https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...4-10-Released!!

I'd like to thank every one who helped to test and identify issues during the preview process; you helped to identify a number of issues that we may not have caught otherwise. Because the preview has ended I am going to close this thread now. If you have an ongoing discussion about 4.10, please continue it in the official release thread.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                            X