This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    No, it requires runtime libraries as well of course, and will either use the runtime you installed or install a newer version alongside, as did VS2013 and before.
    Thanks for the clarification

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by KVogler View Post
    I dont have VS 2015, thus I installed the redistribute.
    If I choose to install VS 2015 in the future, do I need to remove/uninstall the redistribute, or take any other special action?
    No, it requires runtime libraries as well of course, and will either use the runtime you installed or install a newer version alongside, as did VS2013 and before.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Were there some changes in the foliage tool? -> the culling of the meshes is totally messed up now

Leave a comment:

• replied
    We do not have this, but we are considering the possibility. I'm not sure which version of engine you used for the GameJam, but 4.9.2 did include a few fixes for Blueprint Undo crashes.
    I can see it being a lot of extra work for you (I manage the sprints at work...) but I hope it becomes a thing

I'm using 4.9.2.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Keytotruth View Post
    YESSSSS! THE SEQUENCER! I will wait until 4.10 is the final release and the sequencer is considered to be stable to some degree.
    I've been waiting for that tool since UE4 was released. Matinee really needed a replacement! Finally I will be able to save the sequences
    Sequencer will still be "Experimental" all throughout 4.10. It most likely won't be fully supported until 4.11 or later.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    YESSSSS! THE SEQUENCER! I will wait until 4.10 is the final release and the sequencer is considered to be stable to some degree.
    I've been waiting for that tool since UE4 was released. Matinee really needed a replacement! Finally I will be able to save the sequences

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by HenrikRyosa View Post
    Sequencer preview? I'm there!
    And I am just right there with you...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What's the status of temporal AA being bad quality (grainy/ghosty)? It wasn't fixed in 4.9.X AFAIK and I don't see the note in 4.10.

Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Bino View Post
    Is there a place where we can see a backlog of issues that haven't been addressed? It'd be nice to have a look at a list of issues (in something like Jira)...
    We do not have this, but we are considering the possibility. I'm not sure which version of engine you used for the GameJam, but 4.9.2 did include a few fixes for Blueprint Undo crashes.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Looks solid so far for an Preview release.

Questions -

1. Has there been any progress on the Large world Coordinate system?
    2. Has there been any progress on getting the world origin shifting with Multiplayer?

Just curious

- HeadClot

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is there a place where we can see a backlog of issues that haven't been addressed? It'd be nice to have a look at a list of issues (in something like Jira) and pick some that the UE dev team won't get around to.

During the game jam I got A LOT of crashing in Blueprints by using Ctrl-Z regularly. I considered looking into it but I have no idea if it's something being worked on and if so where it's at.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    if you do not have VS 2015 installed. If you have 2015 installed, do not install this redistribute.
    I dont have VS 2015, thus I installed the redistribute.
    If I choose to install VS 2015 in the future, do I need to remove/uninstall the redistribute, or take any other special action?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If you could give more information regarding the Landscape Mirror Tool that'd be great.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is there any posibilty of scene render capture - to be able to capture wireframe, and unlit (as in UDK) I put in a request for this in 4.6 and many others have also mentioned this.

PLEASE Epic, add support for this, its vital for our project. thanks

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Slavq View Post
    Great, 4.10 is a good number for a rock-solid stable release

Is there any more information about this? Like how does it work, etc.?

@sarfios Here, some info from previous posts:
    Thanks, hope won't get its way on my C SSD, because no space there :P

Leave a comment:

Working...
X