X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Adam Davis View Post
    Hi CriErr,

20613 is currently under assessment and is marked as a major bug. Unfortunately I do not have a timeframe of when a fix will be made available.
    how those bugs and marketplace submitting are "working together", this bug spam warning every time when you compile blueprint with array of actors as input, which is affect only log, but still kinda sad.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by CriErr View Post
    Any ETA for next fix and UE-20613 ?
    Hi CriErr,

20613 is currently under assessment and is marked as a major bug. Unfortunately I do not have a timeframe of when a fix will be made available.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Any ETA for next fix and UE-20613 ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It seems that the refraction on metal(UE-21001) still doesn't work in 4.9.2.And the gpu particles still not being implemented in metal.Will them be fixed in 4.10?Thanks very much!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Can't believe you guys still have not fixed the landscape painting yet.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by melat3mg View Post
    I'm still getting the 'failed import for skeletalmeshcomponent' error when creating a new project from first person BP..I'm running latest hotfix...
    Yes, this is UE-20152 and is not yet resolved.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm still getting the 'failed import for skeletalmeshcomponent' error when creating a new project from first person BP..I'm running latest hotfix...
    Last edited by melat3mg; 10-02-2015, 12:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wonderful and great article.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    4.9 has been fine on 10.11 (now on 10.11.1 and UE 4.9.2) still no issues.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Stephen Ellis View Post
    Do you have enough disk space for the entire download? If that's not the problem, then you may have a network connectivity issue that is blocking you. View this link to try solutions: https://wiki.unrealengine.com/Troubl...wnload_content

If it doesn't help, collect your Launcher logs (steps provided at the bottom of the wiki page), and make a post on the Installation & Setup section of the Answerhub.
    Thank you for your support!Now I can download the engine normally.(Maybe my network is poor yesterday)

By the way,(I have also verified that refraction does not work correctly on Android or iOS devices. I have submitted a Jira for this as well, which can be referenced as: UE-21001.)it seems that the refraction on metal still doesn't work in 4.9.2.And the gpu particles still not being implemented in metal.Will them be fixed in 4.10?Thanks very much!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wow that's amazing. No Arabic support yet?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    UE 4.9.2 is known to function on Mac OSX 10.11, however it is not thoroughly tested or fully supported. We are aiming for support with UE 4.10.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi all, with Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan now released, if anyone can advise on UE 4.9.2 on 10.11 that would be great.

I use (learning) UE4 on my PC so it's not critical and I am probably going to move away from OS X.

Nonetheless, I'm downloading 10.11 now so I could probably report back tomorrow but I am only on a 4mbit connection.
    Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by hls333555 View Post
    Why can't I download the update,it always shows fails to download
    Do you have enough disk space for the entire download? If that's not the problem, then you may have a network connectivity issue that is blocking you. View this link to try solutions: https://wiki.unrealengine.com/Troubl...wnload_content

If it doesn't help, collect your Launcher logs (steps provided at the bottom of the wiki page), and make a post on the Installation & Setup section of the Answerhub.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wooooooo UE-20952 fixed! Thanks Epic you guys are amazing!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X