Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any news on UE-19190 ? It's kind of depressing that adding 100+ achievements makes your game crash on google play sign-in.
    Last edited by Stephen Ellis; 08-19-2015, 11:10 AM.
    Do Not Argue Toxic Game
    Balloony PoP get it on Google Play
    Fishy Blub Blub
    get it on Google Play

Comment

Also when packing a game for android the packing seems to hang on:

MainFrameActions: Packaging (Android (All)): UE4Editor-Cmd: [2015.08.19-11.15.23:259][ 0]LogSavePackage:Warning: Finished SavePackage C:/Users/KillerSneak/Documents/Unreal Projects/Balloony PoP Revised 4.9/Saved/Cooked/Android/Engine/Content/EditorMeshes/ColorCalibrator/SM_ColorCalibrator.uasset

For a very long time compared to Preview3, it does complete build but it's just something I observed.
      Do Not Argue Toxic Game
      Balloony PoP get it on Google Play
      Fishy Blub Blub
      get it on Google Play

Comment

Originally posted by juliax View Post
        Hi, i don't konw wehere to ask my question. I would like to know if there is a possibility to install the launcher and all the content of unreal engine on another disc than C: ?? if not, could add this option.
        Thanks regards.
        There are strategies on the Wiki that can help here. Essentially you want to copy the files to the new location, then create your OSes version of a hard link to the new location. In Windows this is called a Junction Point. In OS X and Linux, these are hard links.

Like I said, there should be some further instructions on the Wiki.

Comment

In 4.9 I can't change any variable for child blueprint directly (only in parent BP) while in 4.8.3 is possible without any problem.
          Is it bug or intentional change ?

Comment

Originally posted by KillerSneak View Post
            Any news on UE-19190? It's kind of depressing that adding 100+ achievements makes your game crash on google play sign-in.
            Hi KillerSneak,

This is still under assessment, however it has been marked as high priority in our system.
            Adam Davis | Marketplace Support | Epic Games
            How to report a bug? | Installation & Setup issues? | Answerhub Bug Reports | Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Bagylender View Post
              In 4.9 I can't change any variable for child blueprint directly (only in parent BP) while in 4.8.3 is possible without any problem.
              Is it bug or intentional change ?
              Hi Bagylender,

I'm a bit confused. Do you mean you are trying to change an inherited variable? Are you trying to change the variable type or the value of the variable? If so how are you trying to alter them?
              How to report a bug? | Installation & Setup issues? | Answerhub Bug Reports | Twitter

Comment

Hi, anyone knows why the ScenTexture:SceneColor doesn´t work in PostProcess Material Domain in 4.9 ? it worked fine in 4.8. How can we use the SceneTexture in 4.9 for postprocessing?

Thank you !:.

Comment

Hi,

I just raised a new bug that is in 4.9 : UE-20145
                  It's about UHT not properly handling some Preprocessor that caused build failing.
                  Let's says you set #if WITH_EDITOR around a exec function, you won't be able to build it out of Editor Configuration (means no cook so no release).

Thanks to get some attention on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Davis View Post
                    Hi Bagylender,

I'm a bit confused. Do you mean you are trying to change an inherited variable? Are you trying to change the variable type or the value of the variable? If so how are you trying to alter them?
                    I wanna change default value of inherited variable.

Parent:

Child 4.8.3:

Child 4.9 (Default value grayed out / not editable):

Comment

Originally posted by Bagylender View Post
                      I wanna change default value of inherited variable.

Parent:

Child 4.8.3:

Child 4.9 (Default value grayed out / not editable):
                      Hi Bagylender,

I was able to reproduce this and have entered a bug report, UE-20179, to be assessed by the development staff.

Comment

Please more HTML5 out of the box support

Comment

Originally posted by quadtree View Post
                          The new ES2 movable point lights look promising. Unfortunately, there seems to be an issue with them in HTML5 builds. They work great in the ES2 preview mode in the editor, but when running in an actual browser they cause many shaders to fail to compile, which results in the scene looking completely black, or blank, or strangely corrupted. I've created a simple project that reproduces the issue in an HTML5 build on UE4.9 Preview 3:

https://github.com/Quadtree/UE4HTML5PointLightIssue

Simply launch into HTML5 and you should see some geometry missing, with shader compiler errors in the log.

Thanks QuadTree, I'm looking into this now. I've entered ticket UE-20202.

Comment

Seeing the image in the blogpost (https://www.unrealengine.com/blog/49...early-adopters) I am wondering if there is an update coming to the Shooter Game Any info?
                            --------------------------------------------------------
                            [New On Marketplace] Custom Character Creator
                            [Marketplace]Multiplayer Melee Combat System - Animated Crossbow

Comment

Originally posted by order66 View Post
                              Seeing the image in the blogpost (https://www.unrealengine.com/blog/49...early-adopters) I am wondering if there is an update coming to the Shooter Game Any info?
                              It just illustrates UI depth layers that were mentioned in this post: https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...view-7-10-2015
                              Last edited by SinineSiil; 08-20-2015, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Hey, can I ask what's the status of UE-19350? (The one about the Web Browser @ https://answers.unrealengine.com/que...oesnt-run.html)

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X