Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Level Blueprints can now be communicated with via interfaces using the Get Streaming Level node" = I love you.

Comment

4.8 on Windows 10 is ridiculously unstable for me. Especially C++ Projects, for some reason.

I have a hard time reproducing them as well, as it occurs at random most times, but it generally happens during some blueprint-related operation. I'll try to run the editor in debug mode next time, and see if I pick up something there.
      I hope it Will become more stable With 4.9.

Comment

It is not possible to package a game when using the FJsonObjectConverter, as UE4-JsonUtilities.lib can't be found. This problem also happens for 4.8.

Bug report: https://answers.unrealengine.com/que...converter.html

Comment

Any news on the tiled landscape import problem where the whole world gets flipped on the Y axis?

Comment

Originally posted by Thorax View Post
            Any news on the tiled landscape import problem where the whole world gets flipped on the Y axis?
            This is fixed in 4.9

Comment

Multi GPU Support?

Comment

Is the common interface for VR motion controllers available in the preview 2? I see that it's not in input's plugins but maybe it's elsewhere?

Comment

Volumetric fog/light shafts?

Comment

Thank you Mr.Eric Ketchum and Mr.NickDarnell for answering my question.

Comment

So much whining for a PREVIEW release. It seems people doesn't really know what a preview/beta release is. Just report your bugs/issues, that's all. I'm running 4.9 for about a week and had ZERO problems, at least for what I need. Peace

Comment

Originally posted by fmfurian View Post
                        So much whining for a PREVIEW release. It seems people doesn't really know what a preview/beta release is. Just report your bugs/issues, that's all. I'm running 4.9 for about a week and had ZERO problems, at least for what I need. Peace
                        Discussion about issues ≠ whining

Comment

Level Blueprints can now be communicated with via interfaces using the Get Streaming Level node

How can I implement this,could you please show a step-by-step guide on this?Thanks!

Comment

Is there documentation somewhere showing how the Vive Controllers are mapped to the Motion Controller values?

Comment

Few of the menu items flickers while hovering on Blueprints window.

Comment

UPDATE!

We have just released Preview 3 for 4.9! Please view the Known Issues List on page 1 of this thread for the updated list of known issues.

Known Issue UE-19780 - A browser window will pop up in addition to the UE4Editor application when running the Editor while signed into the Launcher. This will not occur when launching the Editor while signed out. Expecting a fix for this issue on Thurs (8/13) via a Launcher update.

Thank you for your continued help in testing the 4.9 build before its official release. As a reminder, the Preview builds are for testing only, and should not be used for the active development of your project.

Cheers!

Fixed in Preview 3 - CL 2647674

UE-19644 Cook Failure: Releases: 2643625
                                UE-19657 Importing skeletal mesh results in excessive vert count
                                UE-19614 Crash on Loading Vehicle Advanced Template
                                UE-19518 Orthographic box selecting in geometry mode deselects volume
                                UE-19428 Black screen for Player 1 in split screen when project fullsceen
                                UE-19666 Memory crash running Debug build on PS4
                                UE-19522 Editor will fail to install the Launcher if the user does not have it already installed
                                UE-17454 Mac - String Asset Reference - Packaging process hangs for days without failing, when packaging to iOS, HTML, and Mac
                                UE-16406 Import setting are missing from the static mesh editor before reimporting the mesh
                                UE-19171 SteamVR cannot make framerate in shipping packaged builds
                                UE-19152 Unable to build UE4 for HTML5 missing Python.exe
                                UE-19023 Destructibles crash when substepping is enabled
                                UE-19276 "SkeletalMesh_LOD.fbx" asset import crashes the engine
                                UE-18812 Unable to rotate camera with mouse for projects deployed to Linux
                                UE-19160 Graphical corruption on Android when switching back to app
                                UE-18933 In Tilemap Editor the grid box highlight doesn't line up with the mouse cursor
                                UE-18773 Capsule Component with CCD enabled creates odd collision behavior with physics meshes
                                UE-18355 Clicking on show viewport controls on mac comes up with missing page error on mac
                                UE-19564 REGRESSION: ConvertTransformToRelative BP node disconnects input and fails to compile upon upgrading to 4.9
                                UE-19474 Pressing "+" element in landscape grass type asset crashes editor
                                UE-19433 Decal Surface Snapping Rotation Incorrect
                                UE-19418 Advanced Vehicle template using a single convex hull physics asset will cause the editor to crash in PIE.
                                UE-19407 Top Down character does not move in feature pack map
                                UE-19626 TextureLODGroups failed to initialize properly
                                UE-19556 An HTML5 project cannot be launched when packaged through UFE
                                UE-19500 PS4 not rendering Media Player assets
                                UE-19463 Material Editor Viewport Preview Not Working Properly
                                UE-19425 Crash caused by Cast of nullptr to ArrayProperty
                                UE-19371 Crash: Strategy Game crashes on the Lenovo S939
                                UE-19358 StaticMesh_1M.fbx freezes the editor upon importing
                                UE-19660 Linking for Development Android with -disableunity uses all my PC's memory
                                UE-19617 setting scale of body to 0 gives warning
                                UE-19575 3D Widget blueprint component crashes on PS4
                                UE-19505 Give better advice on what to do after creating new plugins
                                UE-19507 Large memory spikes when async loading with async loading thread disabled
                                UE-19348 iOS - StrategyGame crashes upon loading
                                UE-19335 StrategyGame turrets are rotated 90 degrees
                                UE-19647 Android x86 with Clang 3.6 (AndroidWorks) at NDK level 19 fails to compile with header errors
                                UE-19641 Crash occurs opening MediaTexture, RenderTarget2D and CubeRenderTarget actors
                                UE-19619 AndroidWorks update on Mac breaks deploy to Android
                                UE-19607 Tappy Chicken project has 'Enable Google Play Support'
                                UE-19592 GearVR Shipping Requirement: Add entitlement check support
                                UE-19478 Crash when right-clicking in the collections area of the source panel with private collections present
                                UE-19367 Projects crash on load on some iOS devices with OS 9
                                UE-19721 Ensure opening Anim Blueprint
                                UE-17847 CDO Constructor error message when a File Server is used in UFE
                                UE-19681 Crash opening projects on Android devices ran out of memory
                                Stephen Ellis | Enterprise Program Coordinator

Comment

Working...
                                X