This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Alcatraz View Post
    Another thing I noticed is, I can no longer type "lerp" in the material editor, I need to type "linear interpolate" to find the node. Same with "+", it does not find anything, I need to search for "add".
    Hi John Alcatraz,

I was able to reproduce this and have entered a bug report, UE-19461 to be assessed by the development staff. For now, if you hold the L key and LMB it should create a lerp node at your mouse location.
    Adam Davis | Marketplace Support | Epic Games
    How to report a bug? | Installation & Setup issues? | Answerhub Bug Reports | Twitter

Comment

Every time I click the "+" button in a landscape grass type to add a new type of grass, the editor crashes.
      I'm attempting to reproduce this on my end but have thus far been unsuccessful. Here are the steps I am taking, please let me know if you did anything differently so I can test more accurately:

1. Open Editor (any project)
      2. Create new material
      3. Open material
      4. Add a Landscape Grass Output Node
      5. Press the + sign to add a grass type element

At this point it should crash. I attempted to reproduce this under more extreme circumstances with no additional luck (grass output node with 200 elements). Is there anything I need to do differently?
      How to report a bug? | Installation & Setup issues? | Answerhub Bug Reports | Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Sitrec View Post
        Can we expect the feature that was talked about that would allow us to use different meshes for different "ages" of foliage types, in the final 4.9 release? Please can I get an answer on this, it keeps getting ignored when asked.
        Originally posted by Michael Noland View Post
        Looks like no, that has not been implemented.

Cheers,
        Michael Noland
        Thanks for the answer! Do you know if it's planned at all? Would be a very useful feature. Right now clustering is pretty worthless if it means the whole cluster will be the same mesh, looks kinda rubbish.

Comment

Does it mean you guys releasing unreal 5 pretty soon? What features you plan to include? Is there any road map for it for public? Personally would love development of paper 2D and beating 2d unity games with unreal paper2D

Comment

Originally posted by Birbir View Post
            Does it mean you guys releasing unreal 5 pretty soon? What features you plan to include? Is there any road map for it for public? Personally would love development of paper 2D and beating 2d unity games with unreal paper2D
            After 4.9 comes 4.10 . I don't think there are any official plans for UE5 yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Davis View Post
              Hi John Alcatraz,

I was able to reproduce this and have entered a bug report, UE-19461 to be assessed by the development staff. For now, if you hold the L key and LMB it should create a lerp node at your mouse location.
              Thanks, L Key and LMB sounds great

Originally posted by Adam Davis View Post
              I'm attempting to reproduce this on my end but have thus far been unsuccessful. Here are the steps I am taking, please let me know if you did anything differently so I can test more accurately:

1. Open Editor (any project)
              2. Create new material
              3. Open material
              4. Add a Landscape Grass Output Node
              5. Press the + sign to add a grass type element

At this point it should crash. I attempted to reproduce this under more extreme circumstances with no additional luck (grass output node with 200 elements). Is there anything I need to do differently?
              Yeah, I did not mean the Landscape Grass Material node, but the "Landscape Grass Type". So right click in the content browser, go to miscellaneous and create a "Landscape Grass Type" and open it and click the + sign. Then the editor crashes
              Easy to use UMG Mini Map on the UE4 Marketplace.
              Forum thread: https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...-Plug-and-Play

Comment

Thanks, L Key and LMB sounds great

Yeah, I did not mean the Landscape Grass Material node, but the "Landscape Grass Type". So right click in the content browser, go to miscellaneous and create a "Landscape Grass Type" and open it and click the + sign. Then the editor crashes
                Ah that did make a significant difference. I was able to reproduce this and have entered a bug report, UE-19474, to be assessed by the development staff. Good catch!

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Ketchum View Post
                  Hey Illusionweaver -

You may want to test 4.9 Preview 1, it looks like a interim fix has been applied to allow for this issue to work correctly though it is still considered in testing at the moment.

Thank You

Eric Ketchum
                  Awesome thank you Eric, that bug is a showstopper for us (and probably for most outdoor VR projects) , so this is great news, I'll investigate immediately!

Comment

4.9p1 crashes on me when I try to submit to source with SVN.

Happened when I was checking up on the status of this bug.

Looks like it is fixed, so no more checkout spam, but UE4 crashes with a bunch of these errors:

Code:
                    [2015.07.30-21.19.09:016][179]LogPackageName:Error: Illegal call to DoesPackageExist: '../../../../../../UE4 Projects/projectname/Content/_ParticleTutorial/_ParticleTutorial/Sprite_GPU/P_GPUSparks.uasset' is not a standard unreal filename or a long path name. Reason: Path should be no less than 4 characters long.
                    The error didn't seem particular to any file, and also error'd out with starter content files.

Crash logs were submitted via crash reporter, and I couldn't replicate it in a fresh 4.9 project.

Edit:
                    Matthew_clark from epic tagged in via answerhub, will work it out there.
                    Last edited by InterSlayer; 07-31-2015, 02:50 PM.

Comment

where download 4.9

Comment

Originally posted by Joedes View Post
                        where download 4.9
                        From UE4 launcher, click Library, then Add Versions, then in the new engine box click the pulldown to select the version you want (4.9p1).

Comment

4.9 preview build error

Tried bringing my game over from 4.9 promoted to 4.9 preview and I get these bizarre compile errors.

Code:
                          1>    Running UnrealHeaderTool "E:\BaconMan 4.9\BaconMan.uproject" "E:\BaconMan 4.9\Intermediate\Build\Win64\BaconManEditor\Development\UnrealHeaderTool.manifest" -LogCmds="loginit warning, logexit warning, logdatabase error" -rocket -installed
                          1>  Reflection code generated for BaconManEditor in 16.1432015 seconds
                          1>  Performing 21 actions (4 in parallel)
                          1>  [2/21] Resource ModuleVersionResource.rc.inl
                          1>  [3/21] Resource BaconMan.rc
                          1>  PCH.BaconMan.h.cpp
                          1>  BaconMan.generated.cpp
                          1>  CameraZoomVolume.cpp
                          1>  PushableObject.cpp
                          1>  CheckPoint.cpp
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public/BM_EnemyPawn.h(61): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public/BM_EnemyPawn.h(61): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public/BM_EnemyPawn.h(64): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public/BM_EnemyPawn.h(64): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public/BaconManCharacter.h(406): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public/BaconManCharacter.h(406): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public/BaconManCharacter.h(409): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public/BaconManCharacter.h(409): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public/BaconManCharacter.h(412): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public/BaconManCharacter.h(412): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public/BaconManCharacter.h(415): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public/BaconManCharacter.h(415): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public/BaconManCharacter.h(418): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public/BaconManCharacter.h(418): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public/BaconManCharacter.h(421): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public/BaconManCharacter.h(421): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public/BaconManCharacter.h(424): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public/BaconManCharacter.h(424): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public/BaconManCharacter.h(427): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public/BaconManCharacter.h(427): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public/BaconManCharacter.h(430): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public/BaconManCharacter.h(430): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public/BaconManCharacter.h(436): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public/BaconManCharacter.h(436): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
                          1>  BM_SaveGame.cpp
                          1>  BM_Item.cpp
                          1>  BM_GameSaves.cpp
                          1>  BM_EnemyPawn.cpp
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public\BM_EnemyPawn.h(61): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public\BM_EnemyPawn.h(61): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public\BM_EnemyPawn.h(64): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public\BM_EnemyPawn.h(64): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
                          1>  BM_GameInstance.cpp
                          1>e:\baconman 4.9\source\baconman\public\BM_EnemyPawn.h(61): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
                          1>e:\baconman 4.9\source\baconman\public\BM_EnemyPawn.h(61): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
                          1>e:\baconman 4.9\source\baconman\public\BM_EnemyPawn.h(64): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
                          1>e:\baconman 4.9\source\baconman\public\BM_EnemyPawn.h(64): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public\BaconManCharacter.h(406): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public\BaconManCharacter.h(406): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public\BaconManCharacter.h(409): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public\BaconManCharacter.h(409): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public\BaconManCharacter.h(412): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public\BaconManCharacter.h(412): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public\BaconManCharacter.h(415): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public\BaconManCharacter.h(415): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public\BaconManCharacter.h(418): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public\BaconManCharacter.h(418): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public\BaconManCharacter.h(421): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public\BaconManCharacter.h(421): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public\BaconManCharacter.h(424): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public\BaconManCharacter.h(424): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public\BaconManCharacter.h(427): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public\BaconManCharacter.h(427): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public\BaconManCharacter.h(430): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public\BaconManCharacter.h(430): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public\BaconManCharacter.h(436): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public\BaconManCharacter.h(436): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public\BaconManCharacter.h(406): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public\BaconManCharacter.h(406): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public\BaconManCharacter.h(409): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public\BaconManCharacter.h(409): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public\BaconManCharacter.h(412): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public\BaconManCharacter.h(412): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public\BaconManCharacter.h(415): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public\BaconManCharacter.h(415): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public\BaconManCharacter.h(418): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public\BaconManCharacter.h(418): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public\BaconManCharacter.h(421): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public\BaconManCharacter.h(421): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public\BaconManCharacter.h(424): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public\BaconManCharacter.h(424): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public\BaconManCharacter.h(427): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public\BaconManCharacter.h(427): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public\BaconManCharacter.h(430): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public\BaconManCharacter.h(430): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public\BaconManCharacter.h(436): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public\BaconManCharacter.h(436): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
                          1>  BM_AIController.cpp
                          1>  BMProjectile.cpp
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Inc\BaconMan\BaconMan.generated.cpp(1020): error C2039: 'DamageImpactSound' : is not a member of 'ABM_EnemyPawn'
                          1>          E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public/BM_EnemyPawn.h(15) : see declaration of 'ABM_EnemyPawn'
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Inc\BaconMan\BaconMan.generated.cpp(1020): error C2664: 'UObjectProperty::UObjectProperty(const UObjectProperty &)' : cannot convert argument 1 from 'FObjectInitializer' to 'ECppProperty'
                          1>          No user-defined-conversion operator available that can perform this conversion, or the operator cannot be called
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Inc\BaconMan\BaconMan.generated.cpp(1021): error C2039: 'DeathSound' : is not a member of 'ABM_EnemyPawn'
                          1>          E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public/BM_EnemyPawn.h(15) : see declaration of 'ABM_EnemyPawn'
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Inc\BaconMan\BaconMan.generated.cpp(1021): error C2664: 'UObjectProperty::UObjectProperty(const UObjectProperty &)' : cannot convert argument 1 from 'FObjectInitializer' to 'ECppProperty'
                          1>          No user-defined-conversion operator available that can perform this conversion, or the operator cannot be called
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Inc\BaconMan\BaconMan.generated.cpp(1887): error C2039: 'InstaDeathSound' : is not a member of 'ABaconManCharacter'
                          1>          E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public/BaconManCharacter.h(14) : see declaration of 'ABaconManCharacter'
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Inc\BaconMan\BaconMan.generated.cpp(1887): error C2664: 'UObjectProperty::UObjectProperty(const UObjectProperty &)' : cannot convert argument 1 from 'FObjectInitializer' to 'ECppProperty'
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Inc\BaconMan\BaconMan.generated.cpp(1889): error C2039: 'FellDeathSound' : is not a member of 'ABaconManCharacter'
                          1>          E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Public/BaconManCharacter.h(14) : see declaration of 'ABaconManCharacter'
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Inc\BaconMan\BaconMan.generated.cpp(1889): error C2664: 'UObjectProperty::UObjectProperty(const UObjectProperty &)' : cannot convert argument 1 from 'FObjectInitializer' to 'ECppProperty'
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Inc\BaconMan\BaconMan.generated.cpp(1890): error C2039: 'BuzzDeathSound' : is not a member of 'ABaconManCharacter'
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Inc\BaconMan\BaconMan.generated.cpp(1890): error C2664: 'UObjectProperty::UObjectProperty(const UObjectProperty &)' : cannot convert argument 1 from 'FObjectInitializer' to 'ECppProperty'
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Inc\BaconMan\BaconMan.generated.cpp(1891): error C2039: 'SpikeDeathSound' : is not a member of 'ABaconManCharacter'
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Inc\BaconMan\BaconMan.generated.cpp(1891): error C2664: 'UObjectProperty::UObjectProperty(const UObjectProperty &)' : cannot convert argument 1 from 'FObjectInitializer' to 'ECppProperty'
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Inc\BaconMan\BaconMan.generated.cpp(1892): error C2039: 'DashSound' : is not a member of 'ABaconManCharacter'
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Inc\BaconMan\BaconMan.generated.cpp(1892): error C2664: 'UObjectProperty::UObjectProperty(const UObjectProperty &)' : cannot convert argument 1 from 'FObjectInitializer' to 'ECppProperty'
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Inc\BaconMan\BaconMan.generated.cpp(1893): error C2039: 'HurtSound' : is not a member of 'ABaconManCharacter'
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Inc\BaconMan\BaconMan.generated.cpp(1893): error C2664: 'UObjectProperty::UObjectProperty(const UObjectProperty &)' : cannot convert argument 1 from 'FObjectInitializer' to 'ECppProperty'
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Inc\BaconMan\BaconMan.generated.cpp(1894): error C2039: 'DeathSound' : is not a member of 'ABaconManCharacter'
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Inc\BaconMan\BaconMan.generated.cpp(1894): error C2664: 'UObjectProperty::UObjectProperty(const UObjectProperty &)' : cannot convert argument 1 from 'FObjectInitializer' to 'ECppProperty'
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Inc\BaconMan\BaconMan.generated.cpp(1895): error C2039: 'HitEnemySound' : is not a member of 'ABaconManCharacter'
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Inc\BaconMan\BaconMan.generated.cpp(1895): error C2664: 'UObjectProperty::UObjectProperty(const UObjectProperty &)' : cannot convert argument 1 from 'FObjectInitializer' to 'ECppProperty'
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Inc\BaconMan\BaconMan.generated.cpp(1896): error C2039: 'AttackSwing' : is not a member of 'ABaconManCharacter'
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Inc\BaconMan\BaconMan.generated.cpp(1896): error C2664: 'UObjectProperty::UObjectProperty(const UObjectProperty &)' : cannot convert argument 1 from 'FObjectInitializer' to 'ECppProperty'
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Inc\BaconMan\BaconMan.generated.cpp(1897): error C2039: 'WeaponFireSound' : is not a member of 'ABaconManCharacter'
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Intermediate\Build\Win64\UE4Editor\Inc\BaconMan\BaconMan.generated.cpp(1897): error C2664: 'UObjectProperty::UObjectProperty(const UObjectProperty &)' : cannot convert argument 1 from 'FObjectInitializer' to 'ECppProperty'
                          1>  BMPlayerController.cpp
                          1>  BMCharacterMovementComponent.cpp
                          1>  BaconManGameMode.cpp
                          1>  BaconManCharacter.cpp
                          1>e:\baconman 4.9\source\baconman\public\BM_EnemyPawn.h(61): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
                          1>e:\baconman 4.9\source\baconman\public\BM_EnemyPawn.h(61): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
                          1>e:\baconman 4.9\source\baconman\public\BM_EnemyPawn.h(64): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before '*'
                          1>e:\baconman 4.9\source\baconman\public\BM_EnemyPawn.h(64): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
                          1>  BaconMan.cpp
                          1>  BM_BlueprintFunctionLibrary.cpp
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Private\BM_EnemyPawn.cpp(294): error C2065: 'DamageImpactSound' : undeclared identifier
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Private\BM_EnemyPawn.cpp(301): error C2065: 'DamageImpactSound' : undeclared identifier
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Private\BM_EnemyPawn.cpp(330): error C2065: 'DeathSound' : undeclared identifier
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Private\BM_EnemyPawn.cpp(392): error C2065: 'DeathSound' : undeclared identifier
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Private\BM_EnemyPawn.cpp(451): error C2065: 'DeathSound' : undeclared identifier
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Private\BaconManCharacter.cpp(623): error C2065: 'HurtSound' : undeclared identifier
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Private\BaconManCharacter.cpp(658): error C2065: 'HurtSound' : undeclared identifier
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Private\BaconManCharacter.cpp(1034): error C2065: 'DashSound' : undeclared identifier
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Private\BaconManCharacter.cpp(1379): error C2065: 'WeaponFireSound' : undeclared identifier
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Private\BaconManCharacter.cpp(1642): error C2065: 'AttackSwing' : undeclared identifier
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Private\BaconManCharacter.cpp(1815): error C2065: 'HitEnemySound' : undeclared identifier
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Private\BaconManCharacter.cpp(1960): error C2065: 'HitEnemySound' : undeclared identifier
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Private\BaconManCharacter.cpp(2661): error C2065: 'SpikeDeathSound' : undeclared identifier
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Private\BaconManCharacter.cpp(2785): error C2065: 'BuzzDeathSound' : undeclared identifier
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Private\BaconManCharacter.cpp(2796): error C2065: 'FellDeathSound' : undeclared identifier
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Private\BaconManCharacter.cpp(2808): error C2065: 'InstaDeathSound' : undeclared identifier
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Private\BaconManCharacter.cpp(2826): error C2065: 'DeathSound' : undeclared identifier
                          1>E:\BaconMan 4.9\Source\BaconMan\Private\BaconManCharacter.cpp(2836): error C2065: 'DeathSound' : undeclared identifier
                          1>  -------- End Detailed Actions Stats -----------------------------------------------------------
                          1>ERROR : UBT error : Failed to produce item: E:\BaconMan 4.9\Binaries\Win64\UE4Editor-BaconMan.dll
                          1>  Total build time: 104.12 seconds
                          1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V120\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets(43,5): error MSB3075: The command ""C:\Program Files\Epic Games\4.9\Engine\Build\BatchFiles\Rebuild.bat" BaconManEditor Win64 Development "E:\BaconMan 4.9\BaconMan.uproject" -rocket" exited with code 5. Please verify that you have sufficient rights to run this command.
                          ========== Rebuild All: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========
                          Bacon Man : An Adventure (UE4)

Comment

Would it be difficult to implement a 3D fighting game blueprint? with something like a 3D track camera, similar to Fight night or UFC. I'm having trouble knowing where even to start making such a blueprint. a fighting game blueprint or a video tutorial would seriously help me.

Comment

Originally posted by SyberBlade View Post
                              Would it be difficult to implement a 3D fighting game blueprint? with something like a 3D track camera, similar to Fight night or UFC. I'm having trouble knowing where even to start making such a blueprint. a fighting game blueprint or a video tutorial would seriously help me.
                              This is the wrong place to post this; You're better off posting in a new thread in the Blueprints section.

However, When I get a moment, I'll have a go at making an example for you :>
                              KITATUS
                              "Information shouldn't be behind a paywall, It should be free for all!"

Comment

Will you be able to add keyboard functions and Action and Axis mappings in the UMG?

Comment

Working...
                                X