This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben85 View Post
    Is anyone else experiencing slow download speeds through the launcher? It's only downloading at 100KB/s even though my connection typically downloads at 2.2MB/s. I understand that this is probably due to increased load on the servers, but I was curious if this was the case for everyone.
    Nah I've been maxing out my connection since I started the download. Bout 80% so far with no slowdown.

Comment

Will you ever release the editor on steam tools like you did with UDK? it will be easier someday to modd released UE4 games there and maybe easy the process of direct integration to steam of new developed games. Thanks.

Comment

Now I understand where is "Epic" comes from.
        I've never seen such quality in every aspect from software or game developer
        SuperGrid: Marketplace Page | Feedback Thread | Demo | Website
        Level design and prototyping for newbies

Comment

For a minor version update, this release is, in a word, "Unreal".

My favorite is the Scene Outliner. Very useful and helpful.

Comment

I was just waiting for this new release to resubscribe again.
            Thanks Epic, you are really EPIC.
            "I have harnessed the shadows that stride from world to world to sow death and madness."

Comment

too many updates , i can't read them all !!!!!!

Comment

You support mobile: Android and iOs, why don't you support PS Vita then? Alos with the infiltrator demo work on PS4 when you compile it for it?

Comment

My output log is no longer scrolling automatically. Is there a setting for that now?
                  It is by will alone I set my code in motion.
                  It is by coding that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning.
                  It is by will alone I set my code in motion.

Comment

Yeah... Thanks EPIC!! already playing with it

Comment

Cool. Installed and checked out... thanks!

Comment

I see in the UE4.1 info Video the GDC VR Oculus demo in the marketplace, will that be available soon for us?

Comment

4.2 in few days? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW !

Comment

Thanks....Keep up the great work....

Comment

PS4 and XBox One at no extra cost, best $19/mo I've ever spent. Thanks Epic.

Comment

I went home at lunch time and installed 4.1 It is so wonderful. Thanks for the updates Epic. You have made my transition from Unity to UE4 so smooth. The Tutorial are awesome and the frequency of updates is amazing and well.

I never dreamed I could afford a AAA engine. I am at a loss for words to truly convey how wonderful this past three weeks has been.

could you all make some more videos like the ones with Tim Sweeney and the other team members talking about the engine. I really enjoy those. You guys have Rock Star status!!!

Thanks!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X