Unreal Engine: Now Available to Everyone for Free

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Awesome, on the other hand, can you promise not to turn evil once you destroy most of the competition?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I am at a loss for words. In one fell swoop, you've made Unreal Engine the most accessible, most powerful, most used engine in the entire game developer community. I could not have hoped or dreamed for more incredible news this GDC. First a wonderful royalty deal, then dev grants, and then axing the price tag altogether.

You sure know how to kick up some dust! I see nothing but good things in the future!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great news, I could kiss you guys.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That is awesome news! Going to have to be ready for the influx of new people; s'gonna be ace!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wow! Nothing much more to say. Just wow.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Unbelievable! Thank you Epic!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Holy Rusted Metal Batman ... didn't see this coming.

Didn't mind the $19 ... but thank you and thank you for my bonus ... you guys are Epic!!! 8-}
    Last edited by qdelpeche; 03-02-2015, 01:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wow, just wow! That's fantastic! Not that 19$ a month was too much to ask, but this is pretty amazing.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Amazing!!!

Welcome to all the new people! Enjoy your stay; You can get started either by using the Wiki, Documentation, The Forums (With plenty of awesome tutorials!) or by checking out my FREE books at: http://www.kitatus.co.uk - Best of luck to everyone and their game development dreams!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks! That's a great surprise...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X