Clear All

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Awesome news!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello Mark McCartney,

You should be receiving an email if you have not already. In this email you will see something alone the lines of the following.

"If you have paid for a subscription on or after January 30th, you will receive a pro-rated refund for your latest month's payment after March 12th. You'll continue to receive all future updates for free."

Make it a great day

Leave a comment:

• replied
    EPIC announcement =)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wow. Was not expecting this. $19 a month wasn't bad at all, but free is even better.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Read this, then leaked a little pee in my undies. You guys just keep throwing incredibleness at us. Inspiring! Really inspiring. . . Thank You!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I really wish you all didn't do this, and I'm not just complaining to complain.

- The price point was an minimum entry barrier. It kept floods and floods of 10 year old kids from the forums. (Perhaps this will be a non-issue.)
    - I really want to support Epic. I believe this engine is the best out there, and $19 was nothing to support one of the few companies I love.
    - I want to believe development will keep up at the same rapid pace, but I feel bad putting in any request or giving any negative feedback when the engine cost nothing at all.

Thanks for the wonderful gift, but don't shoot yourselves in the foot.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I wanna go to Epic's office and just hug everyone; Or drop there a bomb of hugs. An atomic bomb of hugs.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    HOLY S#!*

I was about to resub this morning after taking 2 months off, and now this...Plus it shows I have a $30 credit on the market place.

Don't know how you can do this, but thank you epic, hope it all works out for you in the end.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    great news

how funny just purchased 2 days before this was made free LOL no problem as i switched from unity and im so glad. Making it Free is massively great news for people, my 7 year old will love it

thanks again Epic have a great GDC

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks you Epic, you are the best

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is incredible... Sweet! This is really cool thanks!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Always raising the bar, awesome work Epic!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I wasn't complaining at the $19 but this means I can spend that much more on other things parts of the game XD

Leave a comment:

Working...
X