• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Awesome news! EPIC just EPIC!
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think that's it knack, everyone is probably attempting to download it at the same time. I got around 250kb/s at the end when I downloaded 4.7.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I am in 4.6.1 (have 7.0 preview) i remove the preview and try install 4.7.1 but give always a error in 0%/1%:

Install Failed
    Could not download patch data. Please try again later.

perhaps sever its crying for too much download? lol

Leave a comment:

• replied
    And Unity has a BIG announcement coming tomorrow...LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is Epic I remember from UDK! And I don't really care that 20$. Working with community. For community. My good, good God. Epic is Epic again.

Thank you guys.
    Respect.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wow guys, just WOW . . . . . I'm a freelance cgi pro & can't wait to get up to speed ! Maybe the future just became Unreal.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Amazing News. How nice to be free!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    speechless...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    SUPER FANTASTIC GREATEST AND EPIC NEWS!!!, thats something great for all those people who cant pay the suscription (wathever reason) and you have opened millions of oportunities for people around the world, thank you very much and keep FORWARD!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Epic Games always epic, didnt see this coming.

No words for this just wow...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is awsome! It look like it'll make my job a bit easier when Distributing Unreal-chan for free.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    When I was first playing around unreal1 editor back in 1998, I wouldn't believe it f somebody told me by then, after 17 years, we'd get this amazing engine for free.
    This is cliche but this news is EPIC!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is amazing. It was already fantastic value for money for those serious about building their own games but I love the fact that you're giving ordinary people like me the chance to have a look at your world-class engine and tinker about with it completely free of charge. I have no serious plans in game development but I'm definitely going to try it out and see how far I get.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Mikand79 View Post
    Yea its the first ever I notice ppl in my dream tell me how bad they feel after they would wake up.

*lol
    I feel an "Inception Headache" coming on...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This gave mondays a new meaning Epic should get a award only for this!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X