Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Nightvision_BIH View Post
    Thx a lot,but still i dont know how to download it.

By the way i have an idea for my project associated with astronomy,actually i want to create an student presentation,something like one "universe" that will contain celestial objects,galaxies,groups,nebulae.Any help by side will be useful..
    Go to library tab

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Nightvision_BIH View Post
    go down to the "library" section, click the "+Add Versions" button, select the version and download.

hope that helps

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thank you Epic. I'm a bit dissapointed about the Unity community which come up with some conspiracies what dark intentions are behind this step.

Leave a comment:

• replied

By the way i have an idea for my project associated with astronomy,actually i want to create an student presentation,something like one "universe" that will contain celestial objects,galaxies,groups,nebulae.Any help by side will be useful..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by TAN_ View Post
    I MUST MAKE GAMES !

<removed>

You mates at Epic are... just so.... man I can't even find a suitable adjective to praise you anymore. There isn't simply any word left

This so much

New member btw, joined the bandwagon Having trouble downloading it too like many others.
    Last edited by DotCam; 03-02-2015, 04:10 PM. Reason: removed image from quote

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It's a little early for an April Fools' joke, right? Or did did I just fall asleep for a month?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by TDoro View Post

ps. We need more emoticons on forum to express our feelings!
    I MUST MAKE GAMES !

<removed>

You mates at Epic are... just so.... man I can't even find a suitable adjective to praise you anymore. There isn't simply any word left
    Last edited by DotCam; 03-02-2015, 04:10 PM. Reason: removed image

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If You Love Something, Set It Free
    Golden Words!

I think, for now all developers just have to to produce interesting projects, content, demo scenes, for support this fantastic technology.

And I want to say, my team in this month will present 4 free content
    - 2 Audio packs
    - 2D Template Island of Adventure
    - 3D Template Interstellar

In my heart, one engine - Unreal engine!

Best regards!
    stormgs.com/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by melat3mg View Post
    I've always had an issue with keeping competition at bay with financial barriers. If an 8 year old can kick my *** at coding a game, well, I deserve to get my *** kicked. And if that 8 year old prodigy was never able to shine because his parents wouldn't give him the $19 a month to have access to the engine, I think that's incredibly sad.
    You sir just won this thread. Sorry for the +1-style post but I can't agree enough with this.

No one forces anyone to buy a game they consider bad.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Amazing news!

Thank you to everyone at Epic.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Excelllentttt Smithersss. Thank you Epic! Thank you very very much!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Unreal

Super!

ps. We need more emoticons on forum to express our feelings!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Fathers learning about game development and teaching it to their kids. Now that sounds exactly like the kind of thing EPIC is hoping to achieve by making it free.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Funny enough, that's what we're trying to do. I'm learning 3d in maya as well as learning unreal engine, one son is a music major, another is into story and level design, another is a concept artist, and my daughter is great with fashion design so she can contribute to character concepts. My wife is the business minded person in the family, so that's even covered, lol.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sounds like you got your own game studio there Archon! Teach one 3D and another music and sound, and another... LOL

Leave a comment:

Working...
X