Unreal Engine: Now Available to Everyone for Free

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Not happy because monthly fee is removed, But happy because you care.

Thank you everybody.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Who wanna be friends on the launcher tab?

Go ahead and add me: bruno_xavier_(at)msn.com
    Last edited by BrUnO XaVIeR; 03-02-2015, 05:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Wow! I was already blown away when it was only $19/month! This is incredible! Thank you so much Epic!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think that may cause heavy grow of content amount, hope Epic are ready for this...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Excellent.

OK Epic how do you top this?

Keep the kids out???? What the.....

My brain just exploded as to the possibilities and some of the games coming out from the educational community would give games five years ago a run for their money.

Instead of having a car wash to buy new band uniforms the students can get together and make a dollar game.

Parents now have something in common that they can do with their kids. Instant development team.

The Marketplace potential just exploded.

Keep the kids out HA. I say Epic's next move would be to open a day care center.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Mhousse1247 View Post
    This why i love epic games
    and happy to be here since the first day
    Looking for something grandiose to say, I'll simply defer to what was said previously, which sums it up perfectly!

This gives me even more incentive to knuckle down and actually make something with UE4, instead of just hobbyist-noodling around!

Thanks so much Epic!

-Will

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is beyond awesome!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm not very active in the community, but I feel I have gained many friends over time and I remember when we were beta testers and feel the same sensation, the first steps.
    Welcome all to the forums, Unreal Engine is a powerful tool and I am proud that you're part of this great community.

The great games are coming!

cheers!
    Last edited by Jhosep_Chevarria; 03-02-2015, 05:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That´s EPIC

Thanks for this

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by PerpetualChange View Post
    I absolutely love this!...But is there a donate button somewhere? I feel bad having such a wonderful engine for free. I'd like to give every once in a while.
    Yeah, now I feel forced to finish my project and start to giving shinies back to Epic

Leave a comment:

• replied
    chuck norris approve this

cant wait to give you 5%

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I absolutely love this!...But is there a donate button somewhere? I feel bad having such a wonderful engine for free. I'd like to give every once in a while.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Fortuna View Post
    Thank you Epic. I'm a bit dissapointed about the Unity community which come up with some conspiracies what dark intentions are behind this step.
    Ha ha, well, we'll see how everyone reacts when Unity announces tomorrow that Unity 5 will include all Pro features with the exact same free with royalties option (or pay for the existing royalty-free license). Dark conspiracies indeed.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Quite the shocker to find out of this "Epic" news. Much appreciated indeed. Get out the cold ones and celebrate.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X