No announcement yet.

Unreal Engine: Now Available to Everyone for Free

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to bring all my Unity buddies to Unreal...They won't budge...They'll cave soon.
    Joseph C. - 3D Artist
    http://www.vertexhero.com/

Comment

(nerdgasm)

Comment

What?!

I couldn't believe my eyes when I opened the e-mail. How is this even possible?

Just... wow!
        Realistic Atmosphere 2.0 | YouTube | Forum | Marketplace

Comment

Just put it here - https://gitter.im/EpicGames*

*(You need to join EpicGames to access - https://www.unrealengine.com/ue4-on-github )
          Twitter | MinimalUI UE4 Editor Theme
          Dark Themes for: Forum | AnswerHub | Everything else

Comment

Originally posted by BrUnO XaVIeR View Post
            We're experiencing heavy traffic and the friend services are currently down among other things. We're working on getting everything back up so hold tight everyone! We'll up date with new info on the situation as soon as possible!

-Max B.

Comment

I am completely caught off guard by this! =O you guys are awesome. I do feel like I should be paying the $20 still though. You guys are too good to us. =)

Project Reverie Game | SEJonF.com | Twitter | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 SciFi Assets - Season 1 & Season 2 Discount Bundles Free Asset Demo | Ice Shader

Comment

Errors downloading for former subscribers - really guys?

Originally posted by Maximusdb3 View Post
                We're experiencing heavy traffic and the friend services are currently down among other things. We're working on getting everything back up so hold tight everyone! We'll up date with new info on the situation as soon as possible!

-Max B.
                Nice step and I don't want to sound mean but it really sucks that people who used to pay now are stuck in the download-queue.
                You should take better care of your supporters and reserve more bandwidth for those of us
                The Crystal Apes - Atmospheric Alternative Music
                Loving emotions & technology

www.thecrystalapes.com | www.twitter.com/thecrystalapes | www.instagram.com/the_crystal_apes

Comment

Now it's stuck on verifying, done so for nearly an hour now. Anyone able to help?

Comment

I am speechless. I have paid from the very beginning and found the subscription model to be fair.

Thanks Time Sweeney and Epic Games!
                    Last edited by Dwarf King; 03-17-2015, 09:30 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Just Epic, Epic.

Thank you
                      Steve S.

Comment

Thank you so much for this.

Comment

You guys are absolutely the best!

Providing the best engine ever, which is continually being updated with the latest technology is the dream for any amateur experimental graphics researcher like myself - and providing us the full source code allows us to continually feed this engine with the latest technology.
                          Last edited by gboxentertainment; 03-02-2015, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Thank you very much!

More power to you guys!

Comment

If I may add to the excitement...Look at how big the community will be with Unreal Tournament with UE4 being free to download!

Comment

Thank you Guys

Comment

Working...
                                X