No announcement yet.

Unreal Engine: Now Available to Everyone for Free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excelllentttt Smithersss. Thank you Epic! Thank you very very much!

Comment

Amazing news!

Thank you to everyone at Epic.
      Storyteller - An immersive VR audiobook player

Dungeon Survival - WIP First person dungeon crawler with a focus on survival and environmental gameplay ala roguelikes

Comment

Originally posted by melat3mg View Post
        I've always had an issue with keeping competition at bay with financial barriers. If an 8 year old can kick my *** at coding a game, well, I deserve to get my *** kicked. And if that 8 year old prodigy was never able to shine because his parents wouldn't give him the $19 a month to have access to the engine, I think that's incredibly sad.
        You sir just won this thread. Sorry for the +1-style post but I can't agree enough with this.

No one forces anyone to buy a game they consider bad.
        Song of Horror's official website
        Song of Horror Facebook , Twitter and YouTube
        Check us out on our Forum thread too!

Comment

If You Love Something, Set It Free
          Golden Words!

I think, for now all developers just have to to produce interesting projects, content, demo scenes, for support this fantastic technology.

And I want to say, my team in this month will present 4 free content
          - 2 Audio packs
          - 2D Template Island of Adventure
          - 3D Template Interstellar

In my heart, one engine - Unreal engine!

Best regards!
          stormgs.com/

Comment

Originally posted by TDoro View Post

ps. We need more emoticons on forum to express our feelings!
            I MUST MAKE GAMES !

<removed>

You mates at Epic are... just so.... man I can't even find a suitable adjective to praise you anymore. There isn't simply any word left
            Last edited by DotCam; 03-02-2015, 04:10 PM. Reason: removed image
            ArtStation

General Development Blog

Comment

Originally posted by TAN_ View Post
              I MUST MAKE GAMES !

<removed>

You mates at Epic are... just so.... man I can't even find a suitable adjective to praise you anymore. There isn't simply any word left

This so much

New member btw, joined the bandwagon Having trouble downloading it too like many others.
              Last edited by DotCam; 03-02-2015, 04:10 PM. Reason: removed image from quote

Comment

Thx a lot,but still i dont know how to download it.

By the way i have an idea for my project associated with astronomy,actually i want to create an student presentation,something like one "universe" that will contain celestial objects,galaxies,groups,nebulae.Any help by side will be useful..

Comment

Thank you Epic. I'm a bit dissapointed about the Unity community which come up with some conspiracies what dark intentions are behind this step.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightvision_BIH View Post
                    go down to the "library" section, click the "+Add Versions" button, select the version and download.

hope that helps

Comment

By the way i have an idea for my project associated with astronomy,actually i want to create an student presentation,something like one "universe" that will contain celestial objects,galaxies,groups,nebulae.Any help by side will be useful..
                      Go to library tab

Comment

Originally posted by GeeksGoneBad View Post
                        Sounds like you got your own game studio there Archon! Teach one 3D and another music and sound, and another... LOL
                        Awesome..."Hey Joey, when you're done playing with your boogers could you come here for a second? This, is a blueprint. Now First thing you do is ..."

Comment

Just this

Comment

Go to Library, at Engine versions add a version to download.

Comment

Thank you. This is a new Golden Age for developers and for amateurs who try to go indie. With the open development of Unreal Tournament 4, the support to VR, the support to the indie community and the quality of UE4, your business policies rock!

Comment

Working...
                              X