Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any news on this bug:
    UE-6988 Game does not gain focus when launching
    It was reported for the very first 4.7 preview. It's very annoying when launching VR games because you can't see that focus is on the main monitor, and it looks like the game is just unresponsive.

Besides that, I really love 4.7. It has been the most stable version for me so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander Paschall View Post
      UPDATE!

The 4.7.2 Hotfix is now live! It contains a number of fixes for our latest release, all listed below.

If you experience a bug with the 4.7.2 Hotfix, please remember to log a bug report for the issue on the UE4 AnswerHub to the Bug Reports section.

Fixed in 4.7.2

UE-11207 ios launch fail after upgrading to 4.7.1, provision not found, signing key not found
      UE-11202 Horizontal navigation in Notify timelines is super-frustrating
      UE-11130 Cannot build code projects for ios
      UE-11102 Mac editor sometimes crashes in FMacWindow::IsMaximized when creating a new window
      UE-11046 Crash in FLandscapeComponentSceneProxy::GetStaticBatchElementVisibility with tiny component size
      UE-11023 Opening the engine crashes: Assert failed: GConfig->GetInt
      UE-11018 Synced BlackBoard keys don't work
      UE-8589 MatineeFightScene has no sound on mac
      UE-8550 Audio cuts out during scene transitions in the Particle Effects cinematic
      Thank you Alexander for release note

Comment

Originally posted by RickDangerous View Post
        Any news on this bug:

It was reported for the very first 4.7 preview. It's very annoying when launching VR games because you can't see that focus is on the main monitor, and it looks like the game is just unresponsive.

Besides that, I really love 4.7. It has been the most stable version for me so far.
        This bug is still under assessment by the development staff. Unfortunately I do not have a timeframe of when it will be fixed and implemented into the engine.
        Adam Davis | Marketplace Support | Epic Games
        How to report a bug? | Installation & Setup issues? | Answerhub Bug Reports | Twitter

Comment

Please fix that https://answers.unrealengine.com/que...r-black-1.html because is annoying...
          Hevedy - Instance Tools: https://hevedy.itch.io/hevedyinstances
          Hevedy - Image Tools: https://hevedy.itch.io/imagetools

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander Paschall View Post
            UPDATE!

The 4.7.2 Hotfix is now live! It contains a number of fixes for our latest release, all listed below.

If you experience a bug with the 4.7.2 Hotfix, please remember to log a bug report for the issue on the UE4 AnswerHub to the Bug Reports section.

Fixed in 4.7.2

UE-11207 ios launch fail after upgrading to 4.7.1, provision not found, signing key not found
            UE-11202 Horizontal navigation in Notify timelines is super-frustrating
            UE-11130 Cannot build code projects for ios
            UE-11102 Mac editor sometimes crashes in FMacWindow::IsMaximized when creating a new window
            UE-11046 Crash in FLandscapeComponentSceneProxy::GetStaticBatchElementVisibility with tiny component size
            UE-11023 Opening the engine crashes: Assert failed: GConfig->GetInt
            UE-11018 Synced BlackBoard keys don't work
            UE-8589 MatineeFightScene has no sound on mac
            UE-8550 Audio cuts out during scene transitions in the Particle Effects cinematic
            Hi, when I click "update" in the Epic Launcher, it just says "please wait":
            I have been waiting for over 5 minutes, something doesn't seem right?

EDIT: never mind, it started downloading now

Comment

I can't download it for some reason, I'm signed in but the when you click the link it errors out with the website declined to show this page. Error you must be logged in..??

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowKindGames View Post
                I can't download it for some reason, I'm signed in but the when you click the link it errors out with the website declined to show this page. Error you must be logged in..??
                Try it again later sometime?

Comment

Still no fix for crashing on converting projects with instanced static meshes in construction script *cry*

Comment

Originally posted by Kenomica View Post
                    Still no fix for crashing on converting projects with instanced static meshes in construction script *cry*
                    You should ask in the answerhub (add a comment to your post that its still not fixed). Make it clear for epic that you need a fix It seems they have fixed the issue which caused my project to crash, but my problem seemed to be "various circular dependency caused by structures with references and inheritence" but the fix is not yet in 4.7.
                    But I also have instanced static meshes created from construction script in my project, so I wonder how fixing my problem only had something to do with structs...
                    Easy to use UMG Mini Map on the UE4 Marketplace.
                    Forum thread: https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...-Plug-and-Play

Comment

Originally posted by John Alcatraz View Post
                      You should ask in the answerhub (add a comment to your post that its still not fixed). Make it clear for epic that you need a fix It seems they have fixed the issue which caused my project to crash, but my problem seemed to be "various circular dependency caused by structures with references and inheritence" but the fix is not yet in 4.7.
                      But I also have instanced static meshes created from construction script in my project, so I wonder how fixing my problem only had something to do with structs...
                      I have done, thanks. Updated the post with all the newly found information to hopefully help fix the issue.

Glad to hear your problem was fixed

Comment

Originally posted by reok View Post
                        Try it again later sometime?
                        Yup Lol, I have it.. "My precious" Someone must of fixed it.

Comment

So, I still work with 4.6.1, but took a look at 4.7.2 now...
                          My main scene now when I have all buildings on screen has FPS dropping by half... That do not happen on 4.6.1. This is sad.

Edit: Nevermind; The drop was because I had a HD video running on the 3rd screen while testing 4.7.2 :3
                          Majority of bugs for me are gone now. I guess I can jump in the 4.7 boat and stay, everything's working fine.
                          Last edited by BrUnO XaVIeR; 03-04-2015, 10:40 PM.
                          | Savior | USQLite | FSM | Object Pool | Sound Occlusion | Property Transfer | Magic Nodes | MORE |

Comment

Any news on fixing of UE-10800? Will this be fixed until 4.7.3?

Also, please fix the delay macro stuff so it's again possible to place a delay in a custom macro which can be used in the event graph (not in functions!).
                            Easy to use UMG Mini Map on the UE4 Marketplace.
                            Forum thread: https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...-Plug-and-Play

Comment

Bug found! 3D widget components do not remember their class when restarting the editor.
                              Procedural, modular, on-the-fly animation - iTween For UE4
                              - Actors - Components - UMG - Ease In - Ease Out - Path-constrained Animation - $0

Runtime Datatable
                              -All the fun of DataTables dynamically loaded from text or Google Sheets while your game is running!

Comment

Oh well... UE-9829 is back; That was fixed and you guys brought it back
                                Back to my peasant 4.6.1 world... Can't use 4.7 while this bug is still around.
                                | Savior | USQLite | FSM | Object Pool | Sound Occlusion | Property Transfer | Magic Nodes | MORE |

Comment

Working...
                                X