This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chance Ivey View Post
    I don't currently have a timeline for if/when we'll be responding to the applications. Will keep his thread updated as things change!
    heh . Thanks for the answer ! With peace of mind I will wait for a response from you =)

Comment

Best of luck to everybody!
      Last edited by MC Stryker; 08-27-2015, 04:21 PM.

Comment

After recovering from pax east pox, and updated vistics to unreal 4.7, I sent it in last week from my .edu email

Comment

Congrats to the new award recipients! I'm curious though, the first day was said to have 60 submissions. We have 6 announced winners so far, is that 6 for 6 or 6 out of a larger group?

Project Reverie Game | SEJonF.com | Twitter | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 SciFi Assets - Season 1 & Season 2 Discount Bundles Free Asset Demo | Ice Shader

Comment

Thank you Epic for believing in me! And thanks for being the best partner ever!
            PLANET ALPHA

Comment

Originally posted by AdrianLazar View Post
              Thank you Epic for believing in me! And thanks for being the best partner ever!
              Congrats Adrian! Your game looks awesome. Excited to see more in the near future.

Comment

Should the prototype be packaged to be played or is a video of gameplay adequate?

Comment

They say send as much as you can. If it isn't too much trouble you should do both. Put your best foot forward. =)

Project Reverie Game | SEJonF.com | Twitter | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 SciFi Assets - Season 1 & Season 2 Discount Bundles Free Asset Demo | Ice Shader

Comment

Originally posted by Hard-Boiled Software View Post
                    Should the prototype be packaged to be played or is a video of gameplay adequate?
                    If you have a gameplay video from your UE4 prototype, you're ready to rock! I personally only submitted a video and not an actual staging build so it might be good to get another opinion on this. They did say on multiple occasions that the video as long as it's from a prototype in the engine is sufficient. If you do have a concept doc, screenshots, concept art, any of the above, absolutely send that as it will give the judges as much information about your game and better your chances. Can't wait to see what you're working on!
                    Last edited by MC Stryker; 03-20-2015, 08:10 PM.

Comment

If I finish my demo anytime soon, I'd like to join the race.

Is this project gonna stay alive for... mmh.. being conservative, 1 year?.

Comment

Originally posted by Artemix View Post
                        If I finish my demo anytime soon, I'd like to join the race.

Is this project gonna stay alive for... mmh.. being conservative, 1 year?.
                        The project stays alive as long as the money pool is not exhausted.

Game Design - Photogrammetry - Programming
                        Tutorials · Twitter · Twitch

Comment

It has been a month since the dev grants came in, and we have not yet received a message or notification of any kind. Will we also receive a message in the case we will not get a grant? Even a simple message as 'no' would be great, so that we can plan accordingly for our game's future and its financial situation.
                          Last edited by Shammah; 03-21-2015, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shammah View Post
                            Even a simple message as 'no' would be great, so that we can plan accordingly for our game's future and its financial situation.
                            Yep. Agree, we would still love you though.
                            Last edited by MaKiPL; 03-24-2015, 12:15 PM.
                            C# .NET; Visual C; Assembler (FASM)

Comment

Be patient guys, we just submitted our projects and we are #21508, so there sure is a hell lot of spam for them to check through (at least i hope those are not 21k high quality projects ). Keep up your development and do not plan in any money, as chances are pretty low any of us will get a share.

Remember spamming for updates/replies will not get things done any faster, it just makes people involved more annoyed.
                              Last edited by drUniversalis; 03-24-2015, 12:58 PM.
                              Limited access is an illusion of limited minds.

Comment

You got a reply with a number? Is that something new or did everyone get a number?

Comment

Working...
                                X