This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LegendaryFrog View Post
    Congrats Kitatus, that is well deserved. Happy to recognize most of the names on the list, all whom make great contributions to the community!
    Thank-you LegendaryFrog! And yeah - I'm super happy about every name on that list!
    KITATUS
    "Information shouldn't be behind a paywall, It should be free for all!"

Comment

Congrats to Kitatus, Rama and everyone else on that list! Well deserved! =)

Simulacrum Game | Play The Alpha | Caldera Entertainment | Twitter | ArtStation

Comment

Any chance we can get some answers? It's been a while....

Comment

I'm assuming the grants require a game that was built by a team, not a single developer, right? ;_;
          -Josh Steinhauer ~ HERO ~ My Blog ~ My Twitter

Comment

No, everyone can get the grant. It doesn't matter at all if you are working alone or in team, as long as something impressive and perspective is being created.
            Project Fantasiam

Comment

Just applied a grant for my newest project and cant wait to hear back!
              Fingers crossed

For all the info (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...on/description)
              Last edited by LDodds; 08-29-2015, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by joshcamas View Post
                I'm assuming the grants require a game that was built by a team, not a single developer, right? ;_;
                Nope! I'm not working on a game OR in a team
                KITATUS

Comment

@Chance
                  Thanks for the opportunity to show you guys my project and a chance for some extra funding that could go a long way!
                  I have a question though, will I get some kind of email if you decide not to back me?
                  As I will get worried if I havent heard anything back in a few weeks xD
                  Thanks!

Comment

I am wondering if it is possible to apply for the Unreal Dev grant on the provision that the project remain under the radar and not in the public eye, even if the project is well and truly a working, polished, playable prototype? If so, I presume chances of success would be drastically reduced.

It was just a side thought I had while preparing my prototype for submission over the last few months. But is not a limiting factor for my application when I do decide to apply.

I would guess that Epic Games would want to show off the amazing work of the Dev Grant winners, so the idea of an unannounced game project being successful in application would probably be next to none, even if it is incredible.
                    Developer of the party game "Metal Heads".
                    www.metalheadsgame.com
                    Follow on Twitter @MetalHeadsGame
                    Follow on Facebook www.facebook.com/MetalHeadsGame.

Comment

Its my understanding that some dev grant winners weren't publicized, and that Epic accommodates projects that haven't been publicly announced yet.

Simulacrum Game | Play The Alpha | Caldera Entertainment | Twitter | ArtStation

Comment

Could you not ask the community for feedback instead?
                        Just apply for the funding with your project,
                        People asking for feedback is whats delaying all the responses and grants

Comment

Originally posted by LDodds View Post
                          Could you not ask the community for feedback instead?
                          Just apply for the funding with your project,
                          People asking for feedback is whats delaying all the responses and grants
                          1) He did ask the community; Even though this is rather the wrong place to ask it.
                          2) That is not true at all. Please do not spread misinformation.
                          KITATUS

Comment

Sorry Kiatus, thats what I was reading earlier in this forum.
                            What is then?

Comment

Ok I will delete my post and put it in a better forum. Sorry about that!

Comment

Try the work in progress page
                                goodluck!

Comment

Working...
                                X