X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Greedy Lizard

Hey everyone

The Greedy Lizard is a 3D side-scrolling platformer-adventure, developed using Unreal Engine 4.
    Thegreedylizard is being developed by SepinoodStudio,a team of independent game developers consists of three people.

Main character "ENKI":

Realtime screenshot:

For more info and Large images::
    The Greedy Lizard page : http://www.thegreedylizard.com/
    Sepinood Developer page : http://www.sepinoodstudio.com/

We submit our Resources in the last week.We hope that all applicants would be accepted by the Epic.

Thanks...
    The Greedy Lizard videogame made by www.SepinoodStudio.com

www.thegreedylizard.com
    www.SepinoodStudio.com

Comment

Hi there. I applied for the Dev Grant over a week ago and have had no reply. Is there any way of checking on the applications progress or anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Raiden58237 View Post
        Hi there. I applied for the Dev Grant over a week ago and have had no reply. Is there any way of checking on the applications progress or anything?
        You're going to be waiting a while, They're super busy! No - There isn't. You'll just have to wait patiently.
        KITATUS
        "Information shouldn't be behind a paywall, It should be free for all!"

Comment

Originally posted by KitatusStudios View Post
          You're going to be waiting a while, They're super busy! No - There isn't. You'll just have to wait patiently.
          Ok. Thank you for getting back to me. I will give it a few more weeks

Comment

Few more weeks!!!???
            Few more months )))))

Comment

Originally posted by SaxonRah View Post
              I submitted my entry on April 7th, never got a confirmation email. Should i be worried ? It seems there are a metric butt ton of applicants.
              Same for us, we submitted twice when the program opened but we never received any kind of acknowledgment or refusal.

Comment

Just for the record, I submitted Nebula on June 12, got an automatic confirmation email on the same day, on my spam folder. So maybe check your spam folder?

Comment

wrote a two page application in word then had to cut it down to a 3rd off a page to get it sendable which was a pain. Hope my application gets accepted.

what's been the average wait until reveiw
                  I am the director of MACH 2 Simulations, we are currently developing a freeware flight simulator
                  Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/Mach2simulationsUkLTD
                  Facebook - facebook.com/aefsimulator
                  Twitter - twitter.com/MACH2Simulation
                  website - mach2simulations.co.uk

Comment

Hello, dear developers Unreal Engine! I apologize in advance for my very bad English is not my native language.
                    I am a player. I participated in a variety of game projects for 16 years, but all the projects have been seen ... static. They are a little dependent on the players and their creators did not seek to carry out the wishes of the community.
                    From the very first days after the release of Unreal Engine 4, I started to create my game. It has been almost half a year, and at the moment I have a:
                    - Inventory system, powered on a direct inventory, equipment, trade window, multiplayer containers for items
                    - The system of study and use of skills
                    - A system of interaction between the players (trade, welcome to the group, complete replication of action, including interaction with the game objects)
                    - A prototype of the mobs, including reaction to damage, and having a system of aggro
                    - Building a prototype system by which players can create their own for the home, furniture, equipment. Plant vegetation, etc.
                    - 4 cards of 4 * 4 km, created World Machine 2
                    - More than a hundred species of trees, from libraries Speed ​​Tree, as well as more than 50 species of shrubs and flowers from the same
                    - More than 70 kinds of materials created by me
                    - More than a hundred kinds of furnishings (furniture, fixtures, windows, doors, etc.)
                    - A legend of the game world, a model which I considered before the release of your engine (if you are interested in, it is ready to be described)
                    - Willingness to carry out a variety of original wishes of the players. I create a world in which I, as a person, I would like to live.
                    For six months I lived on my savings, and every day just doing my project. But my agent has come to an end.
                    In general, the prototype is ready to start alpha testing, but I do not have money to rent even a simple server. That's why I decided to write to you in hopes that you might be interested in my work.
                    I make a video as a demonstration of some of the opportunities available.
                    Sorry for the lag in the video, my weak computer (which will soon be 5 years), at the same time unable to maintain a 2 client dedicated server, and record video.

It is waiting for a response from you

Comment

QUESTION: If I were to submit a project right now (August 9), when could I expect to receive a response? 1 month? 3 months? 6 months? An answer would be great. Thanks!

Comment

never? submitted twice, never heard a word. wouldn't count on a reply if I were you.
                        Unreal Forum Thread
                        Allison Road on Twitter
                        Allison Road Facebook page

Comment

Originally posted by HSbF6 View Post
                          never? submitted twice, never heard a word. wouldn't count on a reply if I were you.
                          I wouldn't be so sure - Just have some patience; They have to sit down and proper look into each and every project. Think about it - To properly investigate every single one is going to take A LOT of time. Especially when running the engine / Fortnite / Update / Support / Conferences at the same time! Surely, it'll be worth the wait?
                          KITATUS
                          "Information shouldn't be behind a paywall, It should be free for all!"

Comment

huh I didn't say anything about not waiting. I just said that he shouldn't count on a reply. seeing that there are tons of people in this threat who never heard from them, yet the grants keep being awarded, I think that's a perfectly reasonable statement
                            Unreal Forum Thread
                            Allison Road on Twitter
                            Allison Road Facebook page

Comment

For the record, my project has been submitted over a month ago and the demo was not downloaded yet. I don't believe the waiting time is under two months. Something that would be really nice and easy, if the applications are being reviewed in the order they came in, would be to provide the current waiting time. Maybe update it every month, like "hey, this month we started processing applications from July".

Thanks a lot at Epic for this program !
                              Helium Rain, a realistic space opera

Comment

Originally posted by Gwenn View Post
                                For the record, my project has been submitted over a month ago and the demo was not downloaded yet. I don't believe the waiting time is under two months. Something that would be really nice and easy, if the applications are being reviewed in the order they came in, would be to provide the current waiting time. Maybe update it every month, like "hey, this month we started processing applications from July".

Thanks a lot at Epic for this program !
                                Ditto ! This would be extremely helpful.

Comment

Working...
                                X