Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to everyone who received the grant!

Comment

Were there new winners announced? I don't see anything on the blog. =?

Simulacrum Game | Play The Alpha | Caldera Entertainment | Twitter | ArtStation

Comment

Originally posted by SE_JonF View Post
        Were there new winners announced? I don't see anything on the blog. =?
        I don't think anyone new was announced yet. I'm guessing he's congratulating everyone up to this point. Fingers crossed Epic has more info to share soon!

Comment

Originally posted by MC Stryker View Post
          I don't think anyone new was announced yet. I'm guessing he's congratulating everyone up to this point. Fingers crossed Epic has more info to share soon!
          That makes sense, I was curious if it was on a stream or something. Hopefully there are more around E3. =)

Comment

Fingers crossed..

Comment

Hey

Would Epic consider a fan game eligible for a dev grant?
              No clone however, so different name, characters and vehicles.
              I have developed a new control scheme, that would be a great fit
              for the fan game I have in mind. Though capable of way more,
              this control scheme and fan game would be a great start.

Comment

Hi! I have sent the request to Dev Grants program about two months ago, but received no answer. Here is my game. May be this will give some presentation about game and you will think of it Thanks!

Here is my game video https://youtu.be/__LQ4_JDXpo

Comment

I am in the same situation. Hopefully Epic goes through the submissions made 2-3 months ago soon.

Comment

I'm curious if they're still doing this. They seem to have gone dark on this program for months.

Comment

Originally posted by SE_JonF View Post
                      I'm curious if they're still doing this. They seem to have gone dark on this program for months.

Yep! Have more announcements on their way soon Sorry been a bit dark on this thread! We're still getting plenty of requests and processing as soon as we can.

Edit: Snuck out before I was done - Also keep in mind there's always the possibility of projects that we cannot share / announce due to NDA or other media embargoes.

Stay tuned for more info!
                      Last edited by Ivey; 06-26-2015, 02:35 PM.
                      Let's Connect [Twitter]

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Ivey View Post
                        Yep! Have more announcements on their way soon Sorry been a bit dark on this thread! We're still getting plenty of requests and processing as soon as we can.

Edit: Snuck out before I was done - Also keep in mind there's always the possibility of projects that we cannot share / announce due to NDA or other media embargoes.

Hey Chance,

I will have an update soon, however like you mentioned it can't be public yet. Should I email the update to my previous email thread where I posted a link to my website ?
                        Last edited by darkZ; 06-29-2015, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Ivey View Post

Glad to hear things are still going on behind the scenes then. Been a while since I've seen you around Chance! Thanks for the information. =)

Comment

Yep! Have more announcements on their way soon
                            These news are pretty good. It will be very nice to see your decision in my email. It no matter would it be happy or sad. I'm just waiting for any of them

Save Egg https://youtu.be/__LQ4_JDXpo

Comment

Hi guys! Available demo game: "Reverse Side"
                              Anyone can download the demo: DOWNLOAD

*Only russian localization

**Install: Redistributable packages Visual C++ 2013 for your platform.
                              Last edited by xangs; 07-03-2015, 03:39 AM.

Discography: SoundCloud
                              Vkontakte: Personal page
                              Forum: Music and sfx
                              Horror Atmosphere vol.1 | Horror Atmosphere vol.2 | Aura Atmosphere |
                              Kids Music Atmosphere

Comment

Hello Epic,

I just wanted to quickly mention that I submitted an application for the Ue4 dev grant for your consideration.
                                Sorry about plugging the prototype here, but I actually applied once before (a few months ago) and I never heard anything back.
                                Like no email that my application had been received even, so I figured I just want to make sure that you know I applied.. kinda thing.. lol

Thank you very much,
                                Chris

Unreal Forum Thread
                                Allison Road on Twitter
                                Allison Road Facebook page

Comment

Working...
                                X