This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chance Ivey View Post
    Hey David Boura! Projects have to be to at least at the prototype phase and in Unreal Engine 4 for consideration. If yours doesn't meet those criteria, then we'd encourage you to submit again once you've got something together
    For my understanding it meets the requirements, but it is a "special" idea, i PM you what it is exactly.
    http://davidboura.deviantart.com/gallery/
    https://soundcloud.com/davidboura

Comment

Traffic - Unreal Engine 4.

Comment

Hey everyone,

We're glad that everyone is excited to show off their great work! I wanted to chime in and reiterate that this thread isn't for sending in your submissions, but to discuss the program itself. If you've submitted and want to let us know here, feel free! However, if you feel the need to put up an entire post worth of your project's contents, it's probably better to drop those into the known arenas for sharing work - Released Projects, Community Content, Work In Progress - so the folks that frequent those can see how awesome your work is!
        Let's Connect [Twitter]

Comment

Well, I've submitted a few weeks ago and I'm just now letting you know here! Check out our project Killing, My Friend here: www.killingmyfriend.com

Comment

I hope there is still sometime. I submitted stuff for the fighting game my company is working on though we had a minor set back and lost some data and I a, in the middle of moving but should have stuff to show in a couple weeks. Though it was kind of a blessing in disguise cause it helped clean up a lot of junk files and such from updating prior builds etc etc. I am really looking forward to showing the new stuff that has been done. Hopefully it will be enough for consideration so I can at least pay my employees something.
            Demented owner and founder of NeoSpawn Games
            Current Project: Project Yami (place holder title) Next-Gen Fighter using UE4
            FanPage: www.facebook.com/NeoSpawnGames
            Official(under construction): www.neospawngames.net
            Personal FB: http://www.facebook.com/Keiyentai
            LinkedIn Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/Keiyentai

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Ivey View Post
              Hey everyone,

We're glad that everyone is excited to show off their great work! I wanted to chime in and reiterate that this thread isn't for sending in your submissions, but to discuss the program itself.
              *** This thread needs cleaning up, so much stuff here it lags my computer worse than a AAAA Title using wide open Graphics Options. it's just too much! I think all should link to these other forum topics like you said, Chance. everything else needs to go. ***

and Keiyentai - I hope they do wait & take their time with this program, they seem to be. So far I couldn't disagree with any of their choices though, so far there's been wide variety of projects, all showing off the engine very well.
              Not sure how much some of them actually 'Need' help. Because the more I do & the more I see I need, I think if need was the only criteria I believe I'd place very highly. lol

Either way I am glad to see Epic giving out Grants and I think it's a much needed program that should help many now & in the near future.
              I would love to see it continue into the future some way tho', cuz all Indies need LUV! lol

Comment

Question: Where are you at today?

Could you give us a "tip" about where are you on the submission stack "today"?

Sort of top application sent date, applications left...

Since you said that will not answer to all submissions, the only tool that some of us have to get an idea if was already evaluated (and of course we are curious about being picked/rejected, if our projects did please you or not, if we need to improve and try again...) is Analytics from youtube, looking for views from NC.

Looks like you need more than one month to reach an application due to the overwhelming number of them, so an estimate could be handy...

Thank you.
                VIDA - U4 Indie Goth Horror Game
                Project Thread

Comment

You know how to do good work !! , keep rocking !!

Comment

I sent my project information three months ago and I have no idea if it has been revised.

One question: My project is under development and has many changes and improvements as well as new articles and a thread in the forums since I sent the message to the Unreal dev grants e-mail, can I send a new Message with updated data and more information again?
                    Last edited by Jhosep_Chevarria; 05-09-2015, 11:23 PM.
                    The Virtual Photographer, welcome to my world!
                    AQP City, Open World Game
                    My Artstation: Click me!
                    *AQP City Fan page
                    *AQP City on Indie DB

Comment

That is what we are recommended by Chance, so yes. Many of us have done so quite a few times. =) Also, cool new badges!

Project Reverie Game | SEJonF.com | Twitter | ArtStation | WIP | UE4 SciFi Assets - Season 1 & Season 2 Discount Bundles Free Asset Demo | Ice Shader

Comment

Sent another submission, since the last one probably got lost in the thousands of emails they received.

Project Frequency is an open world survival horror, heavily inspired by old school horror games like Silent Hill/Resident Evil, I'm looking to fill the void left by the cancellation of PT, but this game will be mixing psychological horror/open world survival mechanics/brutal combat filled with depth and stealth mechanics, providing an unique hardcore and scary PvE experience, which is a niche that the open world genre needs desperately, since it's flooded with the usual crafting team deathmatch zombie games. I had a fairly successful pre-alpha release with the Unity version, so I hope it carries on with the UE4 port. Project Frequency's demo will be playable this upcoming week, I can't wait for people to experience the game. Also I wish the best of luck to all the submissions I've seen here, they're looking insanely good and it makes me wonder why is Epic taking so long, some projects here have a AAA quality to them.

Here's two of the most recent videos that I've posted, enjoy!

Founder & Lead Developer @ Far Frontier Studios
                        My Website: https://theindiedev.com

Add me to your LinkedIN Network CLICK HERE!

Comment

I don't believe its such a great idea to resubmit your email @Bioxide. I think it's better off to wait then adding on to the problem of having 1000+ emails

Comment

Originally posted by Remie View Post
                            I don't believe its such a great idea to resubmit your email @Bioxide. I think it's better off to wait then adding on to the problem of having 1000+ emails
                            I sent the email the first day the grant program opened, before they switched emails/added an automatic response system. The game has been massively improved since then, just making sure :P

Comment

I can understand your reasoning more clearly now ! At first I was at the feeling you submitted only a few weeks ago. Best of luck to your game and hope you get granted !

Comment

Originally posted by Remie View Post
                                I can understand your reasoning more clearly now ! At first I was at the feeling you submitted only a few weeks ago. Best of luck to your game and hope you get granted !
                                Hehe :P, a response from Epic will make me happy even if they don't decide to proceed with the grant program, I'll be having a kickstarter/advertising push starting from next week, I'll be patiently staring at my inbox waiting for that message haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X