X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Soverance View Post
    Awesome, 4.7 update go!

Any word on updates to the Audio Visualization plugin? I'm hoping to get a fix for it's packaging problems here in the next release.
    Curently working on that one so far i have been able to completely compile the plugin into my code. The last barrier(this why it cant be packaged) is to decompress the pcm data when dealing with cooked content

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ngrts View Post
    Montage status -
    Branch point track is missing(or are notifies taking over?). Access to animation slot manager is only available via manually going to Window menu. Created slots always go into first group no matter second group is selected. How do you actually view more than one slot? What is a Group? latest/INT/Engine/Animation/AnimMontage is doesn't really match whats in 4.7p2.

Is Montage currently a work in progress area for preview 2?
    In UE4.7, you can create a branching point by creating an anim notify and then set that to be a branching point.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi,

Could you please fix this bug for the next release:
    https://answers.unrealengine.com/que...get2d-461.html

There is a crash (Access violation reading location) when you are creating a createcanvasrendertarget2d.

thanks,

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Montage status -
    Branch point track is missing(or are notifies taking over?). Access to animation slot manager is only available via manually going to Window menu. Created slots always go into first group no matter second group is selected. How do you actually view more than one slot? What is a Group? latest/INT/Engine/Animation/AnimMontage is doesn't really match whats in 4.7p2.

Is Montage currently a work in progress area for preview 2?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by NobleSpoon View Post
    Does Preview 2 include GearVR support?
    Also eager to know. We havent heard anything about this other than it being on the trello card as for this release and a general statement previously about it being in 4.7

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks guys, haven't had much time to check out the preview yet. Looking better though.

One annoyance with preview 2 is that the OS X keyboard shortcuts are incorrect now. They used to be correct such as using command+s to save all. But it's now mapped to control+s, etc.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Does Preview 2 include GearVR support?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Alexander Paschall View Post
    It's not exactly the same, we had to change one thing that we believe caused a critical error. I would suggest getting it again, otherwise you may encounter the error. Sorry about that.
    No worries! Thanks for the info Alexander, will re-download after the stream.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DotCam View Post
    I managed to fully download Preview 2 before it was pulled from the launcher yesterday, but now that it has been re-released I am not seeing any update available for it. Is this expected? Should I remove and re-download or is the version I have the same as the one released today?
    It's not exactly the same, we had to change one thing that we believe caused a critical error. I would suggest getting it again, otherwise you may encounter the error. Sorry about that.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ryanjon2040 View Post
    @Alexander Paschall: Just now I downloaded 4.7.0 Preview 2 and multiplayer issue is fixed. yay
    Oh awesome! Let us know if that changes back for any reason.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I managed to fully download Preview 2 before it was pulled from the launcher yesterday, but now that it has been re-released I am not seeing any update available for it. Is this expected? Should I remove and re-download or is the version I have the same as the one released today?

Sorry for being a pain... Just want to make sure I have the correct version, thanks!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    @Alexander Paschall: Just now I downloaded 4.7.0 Preview 2 and multiplayer issue is fixed. yay

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Why can't you add Classes to the DataTable in the RowEditor/Structures? I mean you can get them out of a DataTable, you can make structs with them and Add them inside of Blueprints, but you cannot add them in in the DataTable/RowEditor why is that the case?
    For Example if I would want to make a DataTable with all the Items I have and then could do a simple "Get Data Table Row" with the Name of the Item/Row and spawn and Actor with the class inside of the DataTable. But I seem to not find any way to do that without manualy adding every single Class in every single Row at the start of each game and not via the DataTable Editor.
    Hopefully you understand what I mean.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Has it been reported on an AnswerHub post?
    I searched Answerhub but didnt find anything.

Can you provide any other specifics?
    I'll post the details here now. Just a minute.

EDIT:

I used Third Person Template.

In 4.5.1 multiplayer is working perfectly. All clients can connect to server.

And this exact same project without any changes in 4.7.0 Preview 1:
    Last edited by ryanjon2040; 01-08-2015, 01:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ryanjon2040 View Post
    @Stephen Ellis: Multiplayer connection seems to be broken 4.7.0 Preview 1. Is it fixed now?
    Can you provide any other specifics? Has it been reported on an AnswerHub post? If so please link it to us, as we have a couple of networking related reports we are working on right now.

Originally posted by Hevedy View Post
    You have a spelling error here: "UE-6816 Shape components have a Shape Material property that is never displayed (Reported by: Heverdy)"
    Is Hevedy no Heverdy.
    Fixed it, sorry about that

Leave a comment:

Working...
X