• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Elvince View Post
    Hi,

Could you please fix this bug for the next release:
    https://answers.unrealengine.com/que...get2d-461.html

There is a crash (Access violation reading location) when you are creating a createcanvasrendertarget2d.

thanks,
    Hi,

As you post a thread on delaying the 4.7 release to get it polished, could you please confirm this will get your attention for 4.7? The issue was in 4.6 and maybe ealier.

thanks,

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Repne View Post
    Have any plans to support AMD Mantle?
    That and DX12.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Have any plans to support AMD Mantle?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Since 4.7 I can't access my macros from my macro libraries anymore when working in widgets. Is this intended or a bug?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Stephen Ellis View Post
    Hi reefG,

I believe the issue you mention is already logged on our Known Issues List (on page 1): UE-6948 IOS launch on fails - mscorlib.dll was not found or could not be loaded

Thanks
    Awesome, thanks Stephen, sorry for the confusion.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi reefG,

I believe the issue you mention is already logged on our Known Issues List (on page 1): UE-6948 IOS launch on fails - mscorlib.dll was not found or could not be loaded

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by reefG View Post
    Hi Guys, awesome work on preview 3!

I'm seeing an issue with launching projects on connected iOS devices, the logs indicate that the build is ok, and is correctly signed, but then fails before launch with an "unknown error" message.

I've tested this on a simple project and also the third person template project.

Thanks!
    update:

it looks like this is a problem :

Program.Main: ERROR: Command failed (Result:1): /Users/Shared/UnrealEngine/4.7/Engine/Binaries/DotNET/IOS/DeploymentServer.exe

That file is indeed missing!

Hope that helps.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Preview 2 was awesome, especially with all the nav mesh changes! One thing though, after updating to update 3 our team seems to have the following problem:
    LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'B:\Epic Games\4.7\Engine\Binaries\Win64\UE4Game-Redist-InputDevice.lib'
    The file seems to be missing. We made our own controller plugin, so I guess it is somehow related to that.

If anyone has an idea how to fix it, it would be much appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks Rudy! Unfortunately Gear VR support still doesnt work in preview 3. More details here. Any pointers how we could get this going would be much appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    So, after some more testing, having downloaded also Preview 3, definitely when using a parent/child blueprint setup, the children always seems to get lost, when packaging the game. It works all just fine in editor, but a packaged game seems to lose any blueprint children, at least, it loses anything set inside the children, I can't tell if it loses the reference completely, or just the custom settings.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by NickDarnell View Post
    There's several localization related bugs that got into the preview 2 build at the last minute that affect UMG text in all manner of ways - they've since been rolled back. I'd recommend just avoiding preview 2 for trying UMG stuff - or at least keep that bug in mind. [Insert general warnings about using preview builds in production ]

I'm really quite happy with the direction that you folks are heading in with the engine. Each update really improves on the workflow and makes life much less stressful.
    My main concern moving forward is with regards to the Drag-Drop Operation, do you have an update regarding an official fix for the fullscreen bug (vanishing drag visual when using r.setres ...f command) ?

That is all :3 Keep up the great work !
    Last edited by MrNexy; 01-14-2015, 12:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by LHutz View Post
    Is anybody having problems with UMG and textblocks?

Every time I set up a textbox and click "Compile" the contents get erased and back to the default "Text Box". Luckily this doesn't affect any older TextBlock, only new ones (In any widget).
    There's several localization related bugs that got into the preview 2 build at the last minute that affect UMG text in all manner of ways - they've since been rolled back. I'd recommend just avoiding preview 2 for trying UMG stuff - or at least keep that bug in mind. [Insert general warnings about using preview builds in production ]

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is anybody having problems with UMG and textblocks?

Every time I set up a textbox and click "Compile" the contents get erased and back to the default "Text Box". Luckily this doesn't affect any older TextBlock, only new ones (In any widget).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi Guys, awesome work on preview 3!

I'm seeing an issue with launching projects on connected iOS devices, the logs indicate that the build is ok, and is correctly signed, but then fails before launch with an "unknown error" message.

I've tested this on a simple project and also the third person template project.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Hevedy View Post
    Where go some reports like the "6816" ? because i don't see that.
    As mentioned in the original post, the Known Issues List is only intended to be a "snapshot" of issues found in the Preview release. It doesn't (and could not possibly) include all the known issues which affect the engine.

That said, our original list for Preview 1 contained a few extra issues which didn't really meet the criteria for the list, generally because they were originally found in a prior release. That is the case with UE-6816. We are still aware of it, and are aiming to have a fix for it in the 4.8 release.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X