• replied
    Originally posted by fighter5347 View Post
    Really? I have to check it...
    Take a lookie:

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by KitatusStudios View Post
    The best part about this update? The fact that when you try and put a Material / Paper2D into a Material slot where it shouldn't be, it says "NOPE." in giant letters.
    Really? I have to check it...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    7 de Febrero 2015 UE4.7 .... Where are you !!! :P

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Can't install 4.7 Preview from launcher! Just done windows reinstall. Installed the launcher, Have no projects of builds downloaded. It asked to download 4.6.1 but i don't want it, i only want the 4.7 preview 5 build, but only 4.6.1 is available. Why can't i just download the preview build? I have 4.6.1 on another drive, I never use the launcher for builds as i always build from github myself but unfortunately github 4.7 doesnt compile so forced to try the launcher version. Dont tell me i have to download 4.6.1 before i can download 4.7, that would be stupid. Any body have any ideas?

E.g Maybe some shortcut commnd to the launcher icon to force the 4.7 preview build 5 to download?
    Last edited by KingBadger3D; 02-07-2015, 02:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The best part about this update? The fact that when you try and put a Material / Paper2D into a Material slot where it shouldn't be, it says "NOPE." in giant letters.

THIS is why Unreal Engine 4 is my engine of choice

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Does this fix the issue of when you are painting and it wont let you paint anyhting but the entire square?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by kodmistrz View Post
    When is expected final 4.7 release?
    Take a look at this:

Originally posted by Stephen Ellis View Post
    As Chance mentioned here, a few weeks. In February.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    LogBlueprint:Warning: RefreshAllNodes called on incompletly loaded blueprint 'WidgetBlueprint /Game/hud.hud'

preview 5 doesnt like umg widgets I made in preview 4 - is this something that will be resolved or should I just start over? I can confirm preview 5 likes my umg from non preview builds

Leave a comment:

• replied
    https://answers.unrealengine.com/que...tor-crash.html

Can anyone confirm this? (Editor crashed when attempting to open an animation blueprint - existing ones as well as newly created ones) Happens to me even in the latest 4.7 branch commit which should be 9577d435436a1bcd94931e5aa9ca47ca381b53f3 at the time of this post.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    When is expected final 4.7 release?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by dinker99 View Post
    The Launcher is the only way for Epic to make any money. They have been very generous in putting stuff on Github but once they have sufficient market presence I expect this will stop.
    ??
    You pay to get access to source. So what is your point ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Mikand79 View Post
    Indeed tagging what builds and runs (or conforms to the launcher builds) in the 4.7 GitHub branch would be nice.
    The Launcher is the only way for Epic to make any money. They have been very generous in putting stuff on Github but once they have sufficient market presence I expect this will stop.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by TheJamsh View Post
    Not sure if this is reported yet, but if you close the 'Details' panel and then hit 'Class Defaults' or 'Class Settings', it doesn't come up again.
    Good catch! I've thrown in a JIRA for it.

Cheers,
    Michael Noland

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by sbnewsom View Post
    Has BSP Surface tools been removed purposely or is this a bug? Panning, scale, align, etc.

Andrew caught that one yesterday while using BSP. It's been reported, however, I don't have the list in front of me to give you the JIRA number.

Thanks for reporting!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    One other thing I'd like to comment on is the Cascade Colour Modules, I really want to old behaviour back where you could 'Scroll' the values up and down rather than type them in and I'd like to see that come back. Right now if you click and drag on them they are clamped from 0 to 1, which is a bit annoying. Any chance the cap can just be removed and we can freely scroll the bars around as we please?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X