This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi matseffect,

There were a few changes that needed to be made to the overall patch before we push the patch out. I don't have an exact timeframe but it should be relatively soon.
    Adam Davis | Marketplace Support | Epic Games
    How to report a bug? | Installation & Setup issues? | Answerhub Bug Reports | Twitter

Comment

UE4 is getting too large, maybe you could remove the VS2012 dependencies now - surely no one is still using it.

Comment

Epic, please say something regarding the changed behaviour tree decorator stuff...
        Easy to use UMG Mini Map on the UE4 Marketplace.
        Forum thread: https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...-Plug-and-Play

Comment

Originally posted by dinker99 View Post
          UE4 is getting too large, maybe you could remove the VS2012 dependencies now - surely no one is still using it.
          Visual Studio 2012 support is removed in UE 4.7. Are you still seeing third party dependency files for that?

Comment

When is 4.7 being released?

Comment

Originally posted by John Alcatraz View Post
              Epic, please say something regarding the changed behaviour tree decorator stuff...
              I noticed this too and I had to roll back to 4.6, since it completely broke my AI and I had no idea why!
              Last edited by paulv2k4; 01-29-2015, 01:38 PM.
              Currently working on PARGSoft Football

My day job is a C# ASP.NET Developer, I wish it was a games developer

Comment

@Mike Fricker
                Hi Mike,
                Is there any update on support for clang on Windows?

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Fricker View Post
                  Visual Studio 2012 support is removed in UE 4.7. Are you still seeing third party dependency files for that?
                  4.7 does not show up in the Launcher, I am going by the situation with 4.6.1

Comment

Originally posted by reok View Post
                    When is 4.7 being released?
                    Here we go

Originally posted by Stephen Ellis View Post
                    As Chance mentioned here, a few weeks. In February.

Comment

I am unable to see/add AnimMontage branch in 4.7 preview, is this functionality deprecated?

Comment

Originally posted by smallB View Post
                        Hi Mike, Is there any update on support for clang on Windows? Thank you.
                        Sadly I haven't had much time to work on it since my last post about it in the Engine Source forum, but I think some of my other team members have started experimenting with it recently. After the 4.7 release we'll hopefully be able to get some traction, ideally make it possible to compile at least the runtime part of the engine. Last I recall, we were having some problems with getting Clang to parse the DirectX 9 header files.

--Mike

Comment

Originally posted by aqtoor View Post
                          I am unable to see/add AnimMontage branch in 4.7 preview, is this functionality deprecated?
                          Hey Aqtoor, check out this thread:
                          https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...UI-Refactoring
                          SuperGrid: Marketplace Page | Feedback Thread | Demo | Website
                          Level design and prototyping for newbies

Comment

A quick qn. Does UE 4.7 release support instancing of animated skeletal meshes?

My war game needs hundreds and hundreds of instanced animated skeletal mesh actors.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Fricker View Post
                              Sadly I haven't had much time to work on it since my last post about it in the Engine Source forum, but I think some of my other team members have started experimenting with it recently. After the 4.7 release we'll hopefully be able to get some traction, ideally make it possible to compile at least the runtime part of the engine. Last I recall, we were having some problems with getting Clang to parse the DirectX 9 header files.

--Mike
                              Hi Mike,
                              Thank you for the info.
                              From my side, I've been in constant contact (although admittedly painful) with intel, and guess what? They did manage to actually build UE4 4.5 with they compiler (using some hacks as that intel's guy described) and it will be if I'm not mistaken available in update 1 of their newest compiler.

So there is a chance to have fully conforming C++ compiler on Windows, one way or the other!

Best regards
                              Last edited by smallB; 01-30-2015, 05:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Davis View Post
                                Hi matseffect,

There were a few changes that needed to be made to the overall patch before we push the patch out. I don't have an exact timeframe but it should be relatively soon.
                                Thanks , hope its soon lol
                                3D Artist and World Builder On Stone Rage

Comment

Working...
                                X