Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To fix the foliage crashing problem all I did was delete my Foliage static assets. If that doesn't work than just delete anything connected to them like Materials, textures, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by RhythmScript View Post
      What changed with AI? Event Receive Condition Check and Finish Condition Check are now broken for my decorator BPs...
      Yeah they are also broken for me in 4.7 Preview 4. Epic, what happened there? What should I use instead of these two nodes?

Edit: Ok, I found it its an implementable function now. That's much worse than before Now I can't have multible "Finish Condition Check" nodes but only a single return node... That means I have to create a local boolean variable which is returned instead of just connecting different vaviables to different "Finish Condition Check" nodes. And it also means the graph get's ugly because of many different wires going into the return node. You should have it work the old way until you finally implement the possibility to have multible return nodes in functions. Btw, when will this be? 4.8?
      Last edited by John Alcatraz; 01-21-2015, 08:47 PM.
      Easy to use UMG Mini Map on the UE4 Marketplace.
      Forum thread: https://forums.unrealengine.com/show...-Plug-and-Play

Comment

Can anyone check if Blutilities are working in 4.7 or are they still broken?

Comment

I dont see the problem with Gear VR support on the known issues list. I think there a quite a few people who would love to test the Gear VR integration, me included.

Comment

Is there an estimated date for the release of the update to fix the foliage crash issue?

Comment

I can't wait for 4.7 final! Cutback on the cardboard foliage

Comment

Looks like the 4.7 is out now! Check your Launchers

Comment

Originally posted by FrostByteGER View Post
                  Looks like the 4.7 is out now! Check your Launchers
                  I can just see the 4.7 preview 4

Comment

loool thats strange. When I first started my launcher, there was just 4.7.0 under my engines. Ive restarted it and now theres Preview 4. Sorry :O

Comment

Any word on a fix for UE-7793? I am a little screwed at the moment, had been working fine with 4.7 but upgraded before reading about the error. My own fault I guess.
                      3D Artist and World Builder On Stone Rage

Comment

Hi matseffect,

That bug is currently in testing, it is at the top of our priorities list so keep an eye out for an update!
                        Adam Davis | Marketplace Support | Epic Games
                        How to report a bug? | Installation & Setup issues? | Answerhub Bug Reports | Twitter

Comment

awesome
                          3D Artist and World Builder On Stone Rage

Comment

Hi Guys,

4.7 p4 is awesome thanks for the update!

I've an issue with moveable meshes that are animated with a matinee actor on mobile.

The do not render in either the mobile preview, editor mobile preview or the actual device (iPad). Shadows are cast correctly, and collisions etc work.

I've tried this with a simple project too, i.e just a mesh and a matinee actor set to rotate the mesh 360 degrees.

Thanks!

Comment

Gear VR Support NEEDED!

Originally posted by veiovis View Post
                              I dont see the problem with Gear VR support on the known issues list. I think there a quite a few people who would love to test the Gear VR integration, me included.
                              I really see this as a high priority Gear VR is being demoed everywhere right now in every convention and I can not get any of our builds out there to show this is a huge issue for us. Is there a time frame or any way we can get get a build up and running on this platform ASAP.

Comment

play with Feature Packs?

What is the status of the new Feature Packs? Noticed they are not mentioned anywhere on first page.
                                4.7\FeaturePacks

FP_FirstPerson.upack
                                FP_FirstPersonBP.upack
                                MobileStarterContent.upack <-- this one
                                StarterContent.upack
                                TP_Rolling.upack
                                TP_RollingBP.upack
                                TP_ThirdPerson.upack
                                TP_ThirdPersonBP.upack
                                TP_Vehicle.upack
                                TP_VehicleBP.upack

The "New Project" UI still adds the old 4.7\Samples\StarterContent (and says not optimized for Mobile).

Created a new Blank BP/Mobile/Scalable project, imported the MobileStarterContent.upack and loaded the Starter Map and everything looks fine in Play/Simulate so far.
                                Would you consider the Mobile Starter Content pack in experimental phase?

Comment

Working...
                                X