Unreal Engine 4.6 Released!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DotCam View Post
    Click on the Settings button from the main toolbar then go to the Scalability Settings section and make sure you have it set to Epic. If it is set any lower you will notice a quality reduction. Hope that helps!
    That was it... For some reason, gfx reverted back to medium. Thank you for your quick answer!! very Appreciated

Happy holiday everyone

Comment

Hi RaidX,

Check your scalability settings to make sure they didn't auto-change on converting.
      Adam Davis | Marketplace Support | Epic Games
      How to report a bug? | Installation & Setup issues? | Answerhub Bug Reports | Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Davis View Post
        Hi RaidX,

Check your scalability settings to make sure they didn't auto-change on converting.
        Yeah that was it... it changed for some reason... this one is fixxed now but I have other issues

I created a simple blueprint of a capsule spinning and when pawn overlaps it and scale vector is at 1.0, the pawn scale down to 25%. Used to work great in 4.4 but now under 4.6 nothings happen... so I did a little check on the blueprint (simply did a event tick if variable = x1 y1 z1 then string text true or false... even if my scale variable is default to 1 everywhere, it return a false (even if OnOverlapping link has been break... only thing I have is the Even tick)

So I tried to create a new blueprint to see where the bug came from and when I am at the part where I want to copy the Timeline from the old blueprint to the new one... engine crash each time

I was able to recreate the blueprint without pasting anything from the old one tho

Anyone have a guess? I will paste the blueprint I have right down there

This return me a false (make no sense)

And this copy paste crash the Engine everytime

Should I just start over?

Comment

Finally... copying any Timeline from a blueprint created in 4.4 to a blueprint created in 4.6 crash the engine

Comment

Originally posted by RaidX View Post
            Anyone have a guess? I will paste the blueprint I have right down there

This return me a false (make no sense)
            Hey RaidX,

Judging by the image you posted, I think the "Scale Full" variable in the graph is actually the "ScaleFull" variable instead of "Scale_Full" (you have 2 of them). The editor will add a space between the word Scale and Full for both of those names by default, so it's likely it is the wrong variable.

This is the one I mean, check it's value:
            Click image for larger version

Name:	scalefull.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	226.9 KB
ID:	1064508

For the Timeline, I would try and re-create it in your new project instead of pasting it, it should work copy/paste as well, but try that as a workaround.
            Last edited by DotCam; 12-24-2014, 11:51 AM.
            Free Community Ocean & Sky Project || Join us on Discord! || Trello Roadmap

Comment

Hi DotCam

I knew I was going to confuse people with the other variable... but I created it just to see if using a new one without the underscore would change something but the result was the same. So even If I delete the second variable it still come back as a false

Comment

Working...
              X