No announcement yet.

Unreal Engine 4.1 Update Preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoop Whoop! this is going be awesome! I just my setup can run the elemental demo hahaha! Thanks Epic!

Comment

A Scene Outliner Folder System very helpful thing for level organisation.
      And many other good things will came soon. Thank you EPIC's

Comment

Hi Guys,

Any chance you can get texture atlases going again in 4.1?

I'd love to rebuild my multi-biome landscape material in UE4...

Comment

Was hoping to see a way to copy location coordinates for a mesh in this update, like we could in the UDK. Maybe next time? =(

Simulacrum Game | Play The Alpha | Caldera Entertainment | Twitter | ArtStation

Comment

Originally posted by Korben View Post
            WHAT!? Why did they do this...I didn't know that...What's the purpose?!
            Well Epic did say during one of the recent TwitchCasts that they were going to start doing same day updates to the git. One really good reason for doing so is to ensure anyone making fixes to the source are up to date as to what was fixed and not repeat already done work.

Personally I think this is a great way of doing it just as a motivational factor. Having your fix in a AAA engine is hero pie stuff.
            Clarke's third law: Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
            Custom Map Maker Discord
            https://discord.gg/t48GHkA
            Urban Terror https://www.urbanterror.info/home/

Comment

4.1 is releasing this week correct? I need a date!

Comment

They said later this week, which is probably Thursday since they release most of the demos on Thursdays.

Comment

Originally posted by Theron View Post
                  They said later this week, which is probably Thursday since they release most of the demos on Thursdays.
                  There might be another Twitch Stream on thursday, I think they will release if afterwards.

Comment

I wont be able to play with it till Saturday since Unreal Engine killed my GPU yestarday so I need to order a new one on Friday for Saturday delivery
                    Last edited by Theron; 04-23-2014, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X