No announcement yet.

Unreal Engine 4.5 Released!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same got hit the preview bug as well. Has anyone tried using UMG with Oculus Rift yet in 4.5?, I haven't touched 4.5 since the preview bug popped up and that's been causing the image to dip to black on and off while moving the rift.

On a more positive note I love the SSS in 4.5

Comment

Just confirming Im also stuck with the 4.5 preview.

Comment

On one of the weekly Twitch episodes about 2 weeks ago. During the 4.5 preview, one of the Epic Developers mentioned in the final build of 4.5 we would have html5 packaging support right into the editor (so we don't need to compile from source). But I just downloaded 4.5 and I don't see the html5 export option in the editor. Did the feature not make it into the final 4.5 build in time? Or am I doing something wrong on my end?

Comment

My launcher is back to 4.5 Preview as well. Uninstalling does not fix it
          Lead Engineer at Wargaming | Ex-CCP (EVE Valkyrie / Sparc) | @SiggiGG
          Check out my procedural mesh examples

Comment

It's the same here ...

Comment

Same here.

Comment

And Avast report a virus when i tented to build the code ... Don't know why ...

Comment

4.5 is just amazing... but azerty keyboard are still not properly managed and that's really a shame.
                  for reference: https://answers.unrealengine.com/que...-key-none.html

Comment

same here 4.5 preview

Comment

Same here, 4.5 preview.

Comment

+1, same here, 4.5 preview.

Comment

+1
                          4.5 preview.

Comment

Nice bug , now i can start Unreal Engine 4.5 but Launcher don't see anything ,
                            Launcher ask me for downloading 4.5 preview because Not Installed. If i click on Resume Button ,will download Preview (3go)

Comment

Originally posted by vib View Post
                              On one of the weekly Twitch episodes about 2 weeks ago. During the 4.5 preview, one of the Epic Developers mentioned in the final build of 4.5 we would have html5 packaging support right into the editor (so we don't need to compile from source). But I just downloaded 4.5 and I don't see the html5 export option in the editor. Did the feature not make it into the final 4.5 build in time? Or am I doing something wrong on my end?
                              Didn't make it in. See here

Comment

It would be nice to see a change log (changes, fixes) between the preview release and this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X