This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DarkS474 View Post
    So now the roadmap for 4.26 clearly states Chaos as Beta and Experimental along with many other APIs not production ready as well: https://portal.productboard.com/epic...4-26-fall-2020

Does this mean that PhysX will be enabled by default with 4.26 too then? And Chaos will be production ready for either 4.27 or 5.0 ?
    Yes, PhysX is still defaulting in 4.26.
    I've seen changes on the master branch like "switching Vehicle template to Chaos", so we simply should expect Chaos as default in the next release (whatever number it would be).

Comment

The Cascade to Niagara plugin is a godsend, however it only actually converts about 2 (though flawed) out of every 30 cascade particles.
      The other particles get errors and do not produce any niagara files (image of one of the errors below).

Can we expect more fixes on that plugin in 4.26? It's invaluable as most of the marketplace is Cascade.

Thanks!

Comment

Hello guys

I know you are all smiles with the new features, but I am a man of simple taste, interested in minor things, do you guys know where I can find this: is this a plugin? blueprint? is it the same of the ArtTools? I looked everywhere, but I could not find it inside the engine:

Comment

hope here I have landed with my question in the right forum. The water works for me in the editor, but not in the packed game. has it ever worked successfully for one of you?

Comment

please share a link to the compiled version of the preview 6. I will be extremely grateful!
            Last edited by DrPsihoz; 11-28-2020, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Transmission with RT shadows is broken:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ear_Transmission2.gif
Views:	1842
Size:	710.6 KB
ID:	1837048
              ArtStation - Portfolio

Comment

Ray Tracing + Volumetric Fog + Lights with Volumetric Scattering intensity > 0 = Flicker!
                Not sure if this is 4.26 specific but definitely a bug.

Have spent days trying to find workarounds using various console commands etc.
                Any help or feedback appreciated.
                Update - luckily this issue is only apparent in editor, not in rendered movies or PIE mode.
                Last edited by eco_bach2; 11-30-2020, 09:38 AM.

Comment

@VictorLerp
                  Guys, when the mentioned new iPad Virtual camera app is coming?

Comment

Has anyone gotten "Bake to control rig" to work in sequencer?
                    edit with FK seems to work but selecting bake to control rig and selecting my blueprint does nothing, no errors or anything.

Comment

Is there any ETA on preview 8?
                      my behance and instagram

Comment

Originally posted by UElaci View Post
                        Is there any ETA on preview 8?
                        Probably there will be no Preview 8. There are no code changes on GitHub 4.26 branch for a week, only Credits got updated. I'd expect 4.26 release any day now

Comment

Originally posted by Moth Doctor View Post

Probably there will be no Preview 8. There are no code changes on GitHub 4.26 branch for a week, only Credits got updated. I'd expect 4.26 release any day now
                          Just throwing it out there...last week was a major holiday week in the US, maybe that is a factor for no code changes?

Comment

Hello, if anyone experienced the same problem as me, or know what's going on? i can not see the Fullbody IK control rig node on my side. i am on Unreal4.26 Preview 7. thx

Comment

Originally posted by acxsasx View Post

Just throwing it out there...last week was a major holiday week in the US, maybe that is a factor for no code changes?
                              More previews = more stable release is.
                              tox.chat - Skype alternative, fast C/C++, no bloat.

Comment

Kind of random, but what the hay....

So I was looking to apply a LUT through Post Process, and I was going to try using .cube files.
                                So I imported them in, fine. But then they don't load into the slot because they are not image files (?).
                                Anyway, so I double clicked on one of the Cube files in the content folder to see if image inspector would even open it up, but when I double clicked on the .cube file it freezes the engine.
                                It does not crash, just freezes. I was going to close out through task manager, but I thought I should wait.
                                And then, about 5 minutes later, it became responsive again.
                                DON'T TRY USING .cube FILES!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X