No announcement yet.

Changes to the official Unreal Engine Wiki

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Amanda, Moth Doctor and others have been hard at work I really havent done a whole lot yet but I plan to support the community wiki as much as I can, this will most definitely be a long game since Unreal Engine is here to stay

Originally posted by eblade View Post
    With the loss of both Beyond Unreal and Epic's Unreal wiki, the community has lost (at least temporarily, I think there's a mirror of Beyond Unreal back up now, somewhere, but i'm not sure on that) an absolutely incredible amount of information spanning decades of experience.
    I am glad I'm not the only one around who remembers the Beyond Unreal Wiki, I use the wayback machine to get to parts of that wiki but I'm not sure if its all preserved or not. I do miss those times but the community has grown so much larger now, it's more global, I just hope I can help others in the same way I was helped from those early days of UT200x, to UT3, UDK and now UE4. If it wern't for the mod community I really wouldn't be here helping on documentation for a fully blown engine so big shout outs to the old Beyond Unreal crew (you know who you are) and all those who are no longer at Epic. Much respect

Comment

That are good news. Thanks to everyone involved!

Comment

Why can’t we put a read-only archive online currently?
        The Wiki, even in it’s read-only state, was presenting security risks, and it was deemed necessary to take it offline.
        Fix the risks and keep it online then? Why to even consider taking it down?

Comment

I made a tutorial on the wiki on how to create toolbar/menubar buttons for your editor tools entirely in blueprint. it's in pending review i hope it get published soon.

Comment

Working...
          X