X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Moth Doctor View Post

For marketplace assets, it's always worth having it available for the oldest engine version possible, as not all teams/projects use the latest version
    Not always. Teams that can't upgrade their project are likely to be far in their progress they won't buy new code assets, at least not a complicated blueprint like mine.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Jackyushishan View Post
    end of this month, I guess
    I hope so. That's only 5 days away
    So far I haven't heard anything from officials tho

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Raed Abbas View Post

I hear you but my project is a market place asset so I will have to upgrade it to 4.25 regardless. The question is: is it worth it to release it now if 4.25 is coming out in few days?
    So, let's not branch far from the original question. Any ETA for 4.25? (other than soon)
    For marketplace assets, it's always worth having it available for the oldest engine version possible, as not all teams/projects use the latest version

Leave a comment:

• replied
    end of this month, I guess

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by motorsep View Post

If you only need a month to finish your project, might as well not to upgrade to 4.25.. Release it first, then mess with upgrading.
    I hear you but my project is a market place asset so I will have to upgrade it to 4.25 regardless. The question is: is it worth it to release it now if 4.25 is coming out in few days?
    So, let's not branch far from the original question. Any ETA for 4.25? (other than soon)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I am actually looking for a simple answer. It does not matter if it's going to take couple of hours or couple of decades hahaha just kidding
    The point is, if it's coming in the new few days then I can wait before with my current project. But if we're looking for a month or more then keep going working on the current version and release my project.
    ​​​​​​
    If you only need a month to finish your project, might as well not to upgrade to 4.25.. Release it first, then mess with upgrading.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I am actually looking for a simple answer. It does not matter if it's going to take couple of hours or couple of decades hahaha just kidding
    The point is, if it's coming in the new few days then I can wait before with my current project. But if we're looking for a month or more then keep going working on the current version and release my project.
    ​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by motorsep View Post

Well, if they are previewing 4.25 next Friday, I'd guess another 2 weeks without release...
    I wish they would do another couple of previews.. never had Epic Games work for the end user like this, kudos to them.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by IppolitoGermer View Post

Very soon!
    Soon means completely different thing for different people

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by IppolitoGermer View Post

Very soon!
    Well, if they are previewing 4.25 next Friday, I'd guess another 2 weeks without release...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is there any 4.25 ETA ?
    Very soon!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is there any 4.25 ETA ?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    4.25 with datasmith cant generate good lightmap for objects
    spacing between uvs are too much
    4.25 p5
    With datasmith 4.25 p5

https://gofile.io/?c=SteEhf
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Farshid; 04-24-2020, 04:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Why cant I see 4.25 preview as an engine install option in the Library?
    Latest I have is 4.24.3, adding another versions wants to add 4.24.1, no 4.25 available my end

I already logged out closed, restarted, logged back in, doesnt help

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I hope the final release will reintroduce ray tracing quality overrides in the movie render manager. That option vanished after preview 1.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Move_Render_RT.jpg
Views:	1282
Size:	99.4 KB
ID:	1749794

Leave a comment:

Working...
X