Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am actually looking for a simple answer. It does not matter if it's going to take couple of hours or couple of decades hahaha just kidding
    The point is, if it's coming in the new few days then I can wait before with my current project. But if we're looking for a month or more then keep going working on the current version and release my project.
    ​​​​​​
    Raed Abbas
    Multiplayer Game System (MGS) | Nice Inventory System | Nice Lobby System
    Dynamic Shared Camera

IMDB
    FACEBOOK

Comment

Originally posted by Raed Abbas View Post
      I am actually looking for a simple answer. It does not matter if it's going to take couple of hours or couple of decades hahaha just kidding
      The point is, if it's coming in the new few days then I can wait before with my current project. But if we're looking for a month or more then keep going working on the current version and release my project.
      ​​​​​​
      If you only need a month to finish your project, might as well not to upgrade to 4.25.. Release it first, then mess with upgrading.

Comment

Originally posted by motorsep View Post

If you only need a month to finish your project, might as well not to upgrade to 4.25.. Release it first, then mess with upgrading.
        I hear you but my project is a market place asset so I will have to upgrade it to 4.25 regardless. The question is: is it worth it to release it now if 4.25 is coming out in few days?
        So, let's not branch far from the original question. Any ETA for 4.25? (other than soon)
        Raed Abbas
        Dynamic Shared Camera

IMDB
        FACEBOOK

Comment

end of this month, I guess

Comment

Originally posted by Raed Abbas View Post

I hear you but my project is a market place asset so I will have to upgrade it to 4.25 regardless. The question is: is it worth it to release it now if 4.25 is coming out in few days?
            So, let's not branch far from the original question. Any ETA for 4.25? (other than soon)
            For marketplace assets, it's always worth having it available for the oldest engine version possible, as not all teams/projects use the latest version

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyushishan View Post
              end of this month, I guess
              I hope so. That's only 5 days away
              So far I haven't heard anything from officials tho
              Raed Abbas
              Dynamic Shared Camera

IMDB
              FACEBOOK

Comment

Originally posted by Moth Doctor View Post

For marketplace assets, it's always worth having it available for the oldest engine version possible, as not all teams/projects use the latest version
                Not always. Teams that can't upgrade their project are likely to be far in their progress they won't buy new code assets, at least not a complicated blueprint like mine.
                Raed Abbas
                Dynamic Shared Camera

IMDB
                FACEBOOK

Comment

when will skylight get light channel??????????

Comment

I am also experiencing this fatal build as mentioned earlier
                    Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
                    Error C1083 Cannot open include file: 'TraceServices/SessionService.h': No such file or directory UnrealInsightsCLI F:\dev\UE4.25.0(nosf)\Engine\Source\Programs\UnrealInsightsCLI\Private\UnrealInsightsCLI.cpp 9
                    Has anyone else experienced this problem with 4.25.0?

Comment

Originally posted by cannabis.cod3r View Post
                      Is it just me? Or does 4.25 from github not build out of the box?

UnrealEngine\Engine\Source\Programs\UnrealInsightsCLI\Private\UnrealInsightsCLI.cpp(9): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'TraceServices/SessionService.h': No such file or directory
                      Was this ever resolved - I have the same issue

Comment

Originally posted by petergpls View Post

Was this ever resolved - I have the same issue
                        I'm having the same issue. I opened a case for it earlier this week but have not heard back yet.

Comment

DOES 4.25/7 has cloth working the way it's supposed to?

Comment

Originally posted by pop-eye View Post
                            Using 4.25 preview 7. I have tried to compile for Android, armv7 builds fine. But arm64 I continually get the following errors and the build fails for both APK and AAB. I tried on a different PC with same issue.

UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC2)): [5/7] MyProject-arm64.so
                            UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC2)): ld.lld: error: undefined symbol: FMemory::Malloc(unsigned long long, unsigned int)
                            UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC2)): >>> referenced by MyProject.cpp:4 (C:/unreal/MyProject/Intermediate/Source\MyProject.cpp:4)
                            UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC2)): >>> C:/unreal/MyProject/Intermediate/Build/Android/UE4/Development/MyProject/MyProject.cppa8.ooperator new(unsigned long))

UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC2)): ld.lld: error: undefined symbol: FMemory::Free(void*)
                            UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC2)): >>> referenced by MyProject.cpp:4 (C:/unreal/MyProject/Intermediate/Source\MyProject.cpp:4)
                            UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ETC2)): >>> C:/unreal/MyProject/Intermediate/Build/Android/UE4/Development/MyProject/MyProject.cppa8.ooperator delete(void*))
                            Can confirm. Happens here aswell with 4.25 p7 .
                            Michael Hegemann - https://twitter.com/HegiDev

Marketplace Content
                            Easy Multi Save
                            Mobile Touch Navigation
                            Retro 3D Toolkit

Comment

Originally posted by unreal3ddvp View Post
                              Why cant I see 4.25 preview as an engine install option in the Library?
                              Latest I have is 4.24.3, adding another versions wants to add 4.24.1, no 4.25 available my end

I already logged out closed, restarted, logged back in, doesnt help
                              question remains unanswered
                              Wy cant I see any 4.25 preview in the epic game launcher?

Comment

Originally posted by unreal3ddvp View Post

question remains unanswered
                                Wy cant I see any 4.25 preview in the epic game launcher?
                                Bring a engine instalation (on Epic Launcher), then you will se a drop down arrow on the right of the version, click and see all the version !

Cya!

Comment

Working...
                                X