X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by butavpaul View Post

Hi. Thank you for your reply. Still the same problem. Not solved
    I guess it is a bug. several people seem to have issues like this so just wait for full release. i'm sure it will be fixed, please submit a bug report if you can so the devs are aware of the issue.

also this is a preview build not a stable release, the more bug reports there is that can help identify issues the better!
    Matt Walton: Programmer and owner of WireLiteSoft Games.

[Streaming Terrains][WireLiteSoft.us]

Comment

Just checked 4.25 and I'm wondering if it's possible to use LOD's in Niagara?
      Daniel Mihajlovic |Freelance 3D Artist | Showreel

Comment

The docs state that the two sided foliage shading model is supported by ray tracing. This is not the case.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	RT_Two_Sided_Foliage.jpg
Views:	1238
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	1734674
        ArtStation - Portfolio

Comment

Originally posted by frostic View Post

https://forums.unrealengine.com/unre...o-enable-chaos

do same steps in this post, then compile using VS 2017
          No that does not work.

Comment

Originally posted by theProfessor View Post

No that does not work.
            Worked for me.

Comment

TO ANYONE DOING VR If you have a stereo layer in your vr pawn REMOVE IT prior to 4.25.0 this component seems to have been changed and will crash your project upon building.

Side note about stereo layers, they have changed a bit so they are not going to convert. delete them and re add them once converted.
              Did anyone report this yet? Bad behavior to leave it hard crashing after updating a project from 4.24 to 4.25
              Headgear - VR/AR solutions

Comment

Originally posted by aussieburger View Post

Did anyone report this yet? Bad behavior to leave it hard crashing after updating a project from 4.24 to 4.25
                I reported it but don't see my bug report listed. its odd whenever i make bug reports i never see them listed. maybe an account bug?

Comment

How do you bind a groom asset to the default UE4 Mannequin's parts, say in the 3rd Person Template.
                  Attaching lets you bind only to skeletal mesh, but not to bone or socket?
                  How to do, otherwise groom only floats with character root.

THX!

Comment

Anyone noticed that Mobile Depth of field doesn`t work in UE 4.25 or I`m missing something. In 4.24 works well with same settings. Please any comments on this. Thanks.BR

Comment

[QUOTE=frostic; What did you use for the Chaos Destruction Demo? Or did you use it. It is only for 4.23, 4.24. I used 4.24.

Comment

[QUOTE=theProfessor;n1735357][QUOTE=frostic; What did you use for the Chaos Destruction Demo? Or did you use it. It is only for 4.23, 4.24. I used 4.24.

[/QUOTE]

I did not use the destruction demo.

Comment

[QUOTE=frostic;n1735368]

I did not use the destruction demo.
                          Did it have Chaos?
                          Last edited by theProfessor; 03-21-2020, 01:26 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=theProfessor;n1735377]

Did have Chaos?
                            Chaos is not in the LAUNCHER version of ue4.... You have to download the SOURCE from github and COMPILE it After editing it so that it COMPILES Chaos Into the engine. VictorLerp gave the instructions on how to do it. I'm sorry but i can't help further if you don't seem to follow his instructions.

Comment

Any news on the following: GetMousePosition Y value returns values greater than 0 when the mouse is at the top of the editor viewport?
                              I never received a ticket number but I was told this was fixed in a future internal build...

Comment

[QUOTE=frostic;n1735379]

Chaos is not in the LAUNCHER version of ue4.... You have to download the SOURCE from github and COMPILE it After editing it so that it COMPILES Chaos Into the engine. VictorLerp gave the instructions on how to do it. I'm sorry but i can't help further if you don't seem to follow his instructions.
                                What we have here is a failure to communicate? I have been trying to compile the source. I guess you aren't. Forget it all and I will leave you along.

Comment

Working...
                                X