This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zeblote View Post
    It doesn't seem to be available on github.
    What do you mean? GitHub's branch is regularly updated.

Comment

Originally posted by Slavq View Post
      The 4.23.1 hotfix corrupts ...
      Where did you even get it ? I don't see anything in the github repo.

Comment

Originally posted by motorsep View Post

From the launcher, it showed up as an update. I haven't check the github.

Comment

Originally posted by motorsep View Post

Seems to have been updated now dude

@UnrealBot
          UnrealBot Merging final 4.23.1 release
          Latest commit5677c542 hours ago
          Outer Planet Studios
          http://outerplanet.webflow.io/

Comment

Hi all, I'm having one curious problem with Localization Dashboard in 4.23.1:
            New project, 1 simple Widget "Hello World", Localization Provider "None", Game Target default name "Game", add 2 Cultures (1 en-US Native, 1 pt-BR), gather all, find 2 words, edit translations "Hello World/Olá Mundo", Save All, close the UE4.
            When I open the editor again and go to Localization Dashboard, it created a new Game Target with the same default name "Game" with 0 world count, 1 culture, deleted all my export files (.po) and complains "Target name must be unique".

https://imgur.com/a/yW5aex0

Another thing: Looks like the Translation Editor toolbar is having problems with Small Tool Bar Icons.

Thanks
            Last edited by DarknessFX; 10-21-2019, 08:04 PM.

Comment

After my last post I just got an forum spam message:
              --
              natash556 and I
              10-21-2019, 10:22 PM
              hii
              I'm Natasha,(nice to meet you) please kindly contact me via email
              (rn.romaric@gmail.com)
              Thanks.
              --
              Screenshot: https://imgur.com/bT9RTsg

Came here to report a bug, found a romantic spammer! lol

Comment

Originally posted by DarknessFX View Post
                After my last post I just got an forum spam message:
                --
                natash556 and I
                10-21-2019, 10:22 PM
                hii
                I'm Natasha,(nice to meet you) please kindly contact me via email
                (rn.romaric@gmail.com)
                Thanks.
                --
                Screenshot: https://imgur.com/bT9RTsg

Came here to report a bug, found a romantic spammer! lol
                You find love in the craziest places XD

Comment

Some new projects i've created this morning are lacking the Datasmith option for importing mesh in. Anyone else getting this?

Comment

Any chance on getting these issues pushed up the list...
                    UE-80576, UE-70624 and UE-74706
                    Last edited by Vaughan; 10-22-2019, 08:30 AM.

Comment

After installing the 4.23.1 update my packaged game is now locked at 60 fps (was around 170-180 before update) I have tried playing around with smooth frame rate settings as well as 'set frame rate limit' in blueprint. Nothing seems to work. Any ideas would be gratefully received ...

Comment

I can confirm that ray traced reflections are fixed in 4.23.1, thanks for that!

Bigfoist, I'm having no problems running my packaged game above 60fps (120+ in some locations). I have both "smooth frame rate" and "use fixed frame rate" turned off. I wonder if some combination of settings has affected you.
                        Stay in the Light on Steam
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI1_pqHMSCk

Comment

After installing the 4.23.1 update, calling "r.SetRes" console command in C++ crashes Packaged (Build Configuration:Shipping) game! (It was working perfect before this update.)

Code:
                          LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 249]
                          Result failed at D:/Build/++UE4/Sync/Engine/Source/Runtime/Windows/D3D11RHI/Private/D3D11Viewport.cpp:368
                          with error DXGI_ERROR_INVALID_CALL
                          Has anyone experienced this problem?

Comment

Originally posted by matahari View Post
                            After installing the 4.23.1 update, calling "r.SetRes" console command in C++ crashes Packaged (Build Configuration:Shipping) game! (It was working perfect before this update.)

Code:
                            LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 249]
                            Result failed at D:/Build/++UE4/Sync/Engine/Source/Runtime/Windows/D3D11RHI/Private/D3D11Viewport.cpp:368
                            with error DXGI_ERROR_INVALID_CALL
                            Has anyone experienced this problem?
                            That's interesting, I'm doing r.setres and other console commands via BP and just checked the packaged build, its working there at least.

Comment

Originally posted by REC View Post
                              I can confirm that ray traced reflections are fixed in 4.23.1, thanks for that!

Bigfoist, I'm having no problems running my packaged game above 60fps (120+ in some locations). I have both "smooth frame rate" and "use fixed frame rate" turned off. I wonder if some combination of settings has affected you.
                              I also have both turned off and have even checked that they are off in the DefaultEngine.ini. It is strange as I haven't changed any settings since installing the update and the framerate was unlocked before. I'm wondering if some other mysterious setting has been changed by default in the engine

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfoist View Post

I also have both turned off and have even checked that they are off in the DefaultEngine.ini. It is strange as I haven't changed any settings since installing the update and the framerate was unlocked before. I'm wondering if some other mysterious setting has been changed by default in the engine
                                You say its specifically happening in a packaged build, I wonder if code/settings aren't getting updated somehow. If you haven't already, I would try doing a full rebuild, maybe toggle for distribution, have code always build, try changing to a different build configuration. Maybe something isn't getting propagated out into the packaged build.

Comment

Working...
                                X