X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by imaekgames View Post

How are you using Mobile HDR on Quest?!
    I'm guessing he's not really, just testing it. Does anyone have an issues link to upvote this? Would also like to use render targets on a future quest project
    Headgear - VR/AR solutions

Comment

Wow that's a big update. 8 GB

Comment

So I'm curious to know what this update was about? It still says preview 8, was it meant to be preview 9?
        Stay in the Light on Steam
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI1_pqHMSCk

Comment

Originally posted by REC View Post
          So I'm curious to know what this update was about? It still says preview 8, was it meant to be preview 9?
          It's the 4.23.0 release. (Restart your launcher if you still see 'Preview 8' next to version)

Comment

Finding the HDR backdrop really useful.
            Richard Frost

Head of VR & AR
            Pilbrow & Partners

Comment

Originally posted by Alex O View Post

It's the 4.23.0 release. (Restart your launcher if you still see 'Preview 8' next to version)
              I see, I see the release notes as well. Mine still says preview 8 after relaunching it a couple of times. Maybe I need a launcher update as well, in any case, I can see the update provides a newer build number than preview 8 was.
              Stay in the Light on Steam
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EI1_pqHMSCk

Comment

UE 4.23.0 has been released! Thanks to all for your feedback and help testing during the Preview. I am now going to close this thread. Please continue any 4.23 discussions in the linked thread.

Cheers
                Stephen Ellis | Enterprise Program Coordinator

Comment

Working...
                X