Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The new learning portal preview is now live!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Hey there, DamirH.

Thanks for the feedback. I will follow up with the team on your questions about contributors to get a better understanding of the long term plans for that, and what we're able to share.

As far as the wiki, we're getting closer to a resolution on that front and should hopefully have news in the near future.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The portal looks amazing, I am hoping that this will be more updated and relevant than the old Youtube videos. That being said, and I don't want to sound like a negative nancy here, is this supposed to be a replacement for the old wiki, which has been disabled for over a year now? I see that there's a Contributors section in the new portal, is it intended to be community driven to a point? If yes, will it always be video only or will text-only (i.e. wiki) entries be possible eventually? If no, is there any alternative to the wiki anywhere in sight?

Leave a comment:

• The new learning portal preview is now live!

Hi everyone!

I'm pleased to share that the next evolution of the Unreal Engine learning portal is almost here! Today we opened access to a preview of the next iteration of our learning portal and you can try a preview of the new learning experience now. We are excited to share some of the great new features and content for this much-anticipated update.

In addition to new content, we’ve added key features you’ve asked for, including:
    • Improved search: Browse courses by topic, author, or industry to more easily find the material you’re looking for.
    • Progress tracking: See how far you’ve progressed in any course, and easily pick up where you left off. Bookmark your place within a module, and add a course to your favorites, so you can easily revisit it later.
    • Quizzes: Check your understanding with built-in course assessments and make sure you are ready to apply what you’ve learned.
    • Badges: Earn skill badges as you complete courses. Keep track of them on your profile.
    We hope you’ll enjoy these new changes that are just the start of what’s to come. Please let us know what you think by dropping us a comment here or leaving course feedback in the "Touring the new Unreal Engine learning portal" at https://learn.unrealengine.com/.

As a note, you will need to be logged into your Epic Games account in order to access the preview.

By the way, lots of completely new courses are also in the works and will be released soon!

Best,

Chris Murray
    Last edited by Amanda.Schade; 10-28-2019, 03:39 PM.
Working...
X