This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeliaXDemoN View Post
    For the old and the new gods fix ALL the Blueprints Traces(multi, line, sphere, etc), they are not working if you give the same Start and End.
    Why would you do such a thing anyway ?!

Comment

Can you confirm that this changelist is NOT included in this release?

https://github.com/EpicGames/UnrealE...58174cc9a45f7c

Comment

same Start and End.
        What do you expect from trace with zero length vector?

Comment

Still unable to open the level from 4.21 ((

Assertion failed: Owner->IsMeshDescriptionValid(0) [File:\Build\++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\StaticMesh.cpp] [Line: 1716]

Anyone has any clue about this?

Comment

4.22.2 And Still not support NVLINK RTX!!! When it will be supported????

Comment

Still Not getting any bounced lighting on World Aligned Materials, please fix

Click image for larger version

Name:	SharedScreenshot.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	1622321

Comment

Great stuff guys! Many thanks!
                -------------------------------------------------
                [Marketplace] Worn Furniture Pack 1
                [Marketplace] Beach Props Pack 1

Comment

Thanks Guys!

Comment

So, UE still can't build anything for GoogleVR?
                    If you facing the issue UE-65983 - there is a workaround: You take GoogleVR folder from pre-4.20 engine version and it works.
                    Last edited by MitRA; 05-21-2019, 02:35 PM.

Comment

For the old and the new gods fix ALL the Blueprints Traces(multi, line, sphere, etc), they are not working if you give the same Start and End.
                      Try using SphereOverlapActors instead. It basically is similar to doing the TraceMulti but is more performant.

Comment

Originally posted by MitRA View Post
                        So, UE still can't build anything for GoogleVR?
                        If you facing the issue UE-65983 - there is a workaround: You take GoogleVR folder from pre-4.20 engine version and it works.
                        The workaround might fix that issue but there is still a bug stopping you from publishing on the Google Daydream store:
                        https://issues.unrealengine.com/issue/UE-70092
                        Headgear - VR/AR solutions

Mobile VR Game: We Come In Peace... Oculus GearVR | Google Play Daydream | Pico Goblin

Comment

Still not fixed! and still can't report any bugs the bug submit page doesn't work it hangs on submitting.

Comment

Originally posted by motorsep View Post

Why would you do such a thing anyway ?!
                            For sphere traces it can sometimes be a nice and performant way to get a number of objects around a specific certain point without having to spawn in or place down a collision sphere and handle that at every moment you need it.

Comment

"UE-74075 Editor freezes on RTX laptop in DX12 mode" still freezes, but I'm on desktop / msi meg z390 , 2x2080rtx, 9080ti+1080ti
                              ..says not responding, but at least this time the cpu is running up and down

..can you say what was the issue on the laptops, I'm still getting almost the same exact fail
                              Last edited by robob3ar; 05-22-2019, 12:38 PM.
                              artstation portfolio https://goo.gl/oTNyT7

Comment

After this update I am suddenly getting huge amounts of noise when rendering a movie from sequencer using ray traced ambient occlusion. It all looks fine in the viewport but as soon as I render I get the noise. I had zero problems rendering the same sequences using 4.22.1.

Is there any way i can roll back to 4.22.1 as I desperately need to finish an animation ?

Comment

Working...
                                X