No announcement yet.

Unreal Engine 4.20 Released!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found bug over the Control Rig , the mesh already have a skeleton and when I using the option base_human it's totally destroy her shape:

"http://i.epvpimg.com/OyDidab.png"

Comment

Originally posted by zompi2 View Post
      Hi.

I encountered the following issue:

When I'm packaging the game for IOS in Shipping from Editor and I have the "Support bitcode in Shipping" option enabled the build fails with the following error:

Code:
      ld: bitcode bundle could not be generated because '/Users/user/UE4/Builds/SKU1112/D/Engines/UE4/UE_4.20/Engine/Source/ThirdParty/mtlpp/mtlpp-master-7efad47/lib/IOS/libmtlpps.a(command_buffer_fence.o)' was built without full bitcode. All object files and libraries for bitcode must be generated from Xcode Archive or Install build
      file '/Users/user/UE4/Builds/SKU1112/D/Engines/UE4/UE_4.20/Engine/Source/ThirdParty/mtlpp/mtlpp-master-7efad47/lib/IOS/libmtlpps.a' for architecture arm64
      I'm building on Windows with configured remote Mac. When the bitcode option is disabled everything works fine.

It seems the thirdparty has been built without bitcode support. I'd be nice to get this file to be able to build with the bitcode
      This issue seems to exist in 4.21, also.

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew J View Post

Hello,

Thank you for these details. We currently have a bug submission that I'm taking a look at about this issue. Please keep an eye on our public issue tracker for a bug report to be entered.

Thanks
        How is supposed to change an image from a Brush now?

Comment

that is very good work

Comment

Are we ever going to have the ability to render out of Sequencer with an alpha channel ? One that takes in to account additive materials ? Am I missing something - how are you being at the forrefront of film productions when you can't render out an alpha channel - I don't get it . I just went into 4.22 and rendered out anything that could work and the opacity is completly black - I made 2 materials one additive and one transpartent with a fresnel and only the translucent material showed up in the transluecent layer but black in the opacity ??? Why

Comment

Originally posted by Arcane View Post
              Are we ever going to have the ability to render out of Sequencer with an alpha channel ? One that takes in to account additive materials ? Am I missing something - how are you being at the forrefront of film productions when you can't render out an alpha channel - I don't get it . I just went into 4.22 and rendered out anything that could work and the opacity is completly black - I made 2 materials one additive and one transpartent with a fresnel and only the translucent material showed up in the transluecent layer but black in the opacity ??? Why
              Did you use the Composure plugin? It's supposed to separate stuff like you seem to want to.
              Freelancer Game Dev Generalist and Unreal Consultant | Portfolio
              Unreal products: Dynamic Picture Frames, Neo Kinect

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda.Bott View Post

PS4:
                • Firmware Version 5.530.011
                Hi,
                Are those minimum or strictly those requirements?
                This is a desperate question to hopefully save my old projects and merge them over to 4.22.

Cheers
                Raed Abbas
                IMDB
                FACEBOOK
                Circle Of Time the game
                Dynamic Shared Camera

Comment

Working...
                X