This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by William K View Post

Thanks, good to know it will be in the fix for the release!
    We have not been able to repro this crash. Would you have further information? Config/ directory of your project, or minimal repro project?

Edit: Reproed this crash, specific to MSAA use in clustered forward renderer. I doubt we can have this fix any time soon, but we would want to have this crash fixed, even if this means post release. Workaround for existing content falling into this case is to fall back to old Circle DOF implementation using r.DOF.Algorithm 0 in your DefaultEngine.ini.
    Last edited by Guillaume.Abadie; 07-16-2018, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Any changes on Google VR to iOS? any app signed with Distribution and Google VR Enabled will Crash when Launching on Device, this is almost 2 years issue... EPIC WILL THIS BE SOLVED on 4.20 ???
      Last edited by GRADgr; 07-16-2018, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by zahard01251 View Post
        I need help, I was creating a character in Mixamo and then I passed it to ue4 and it came out that someone knows how to get the character right
        hard to tell without knowing how it is suppose to look... post this in 'content creation' group... is this mixamo, or fuse then mixamo fbx… etc etc... aslo post a picture of what you expected

Comment

Originally posted by Guillaume.Abadie View Post

We have not been able to repro this crash. Would you have further information? Config/ directory of your project, or minimal repro project?

Edit: Reproed this crash, specific to MSAA use in clustered forward renderer. I doubt we can have this fix any time soon, but we would want to have this crash fixed, even if this means post release. Workaround for existing content falling into this case is to fall back to old Circle DOF implementation using r.DOF.Algorithm 0 in your DefaultEngine.ini.
          Ok thanks, Yes MSAA is very important to us glad to know you guys will fix this as we really like the new DOF.

Comment

Failed to Package on Mac for iOS Click image for larger version

Name:	4.20p5.PNG
Views:	3
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	1502691

Comment

I notice that changes to a ColorCurve in a Niagara emitter doesn't appear to update the mesh particle (with a material using the Particle Color node) until you disable and then reenable the Color module in the stack.

Comment

Does anyone know how's the virtual texturing implementation going?

Comment

Quick question regarding Niagara. Will collision filtering be added soon or is it already there somewhere. I got particle collision working, but notice that the particles generate collision events for everything, so the particles collide with the player for example when you might not want them to. I find it strange that collision filtering is not implemented yet, which is why I thought I'd ask.

Comment

Any ETA for 4.20? is there another preview round planned before the release?

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by Terrian View Post
                      Does anyone know how's the virtual texturing implementation going?
                      I bet it's not being actively worked on yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Kinq_Cano
                        Hello guys i need help i cant join in fortnite and dont know why?
                        Epic: "Please stay on the line, your call is important to us"...

Comment

does anyone know about FramePro?

Comment

Appears to be a serious memory leak in Niagara. I created a basic system with particles that should only live for 3 seconds. When added to the scene, I notice the FPS slowly go down from 120 to 5 over a few minutes and task manager just UE4 ever increasing memory consumption.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeblote View Post

How do you use this thing? It only seems to generate tiny purple dots when I try...

Same here. No idea how it works. TheJamsh Did you get it working?
                              Unreal Issue Tracker - Desktop App for Unreal Engine Issues
                              Unreal Nexus - Create Share and Experience!

Unreal Engine 4 World-Wide User Map

[PLUGIN] Aws Gamelift Client Plugin
                              [TOOL] Create your own binary release of UE4 from GitHub source
                              [Marketplace] Vehicle Soccer Template
                              [Marketplace] Objective Waypoint System
                              My UE4 Tutorials and Misc Tools

Lead Programmer at YetiTech Studios
                              Your Friendly Neighborhood
                              Satheesh PV (a.k.a RyanJon2040) | Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+

Comment

Originally posted by wilberolive View Post
                                Appears to be a serious memory leak in Niagara. I created a basic system with particles that should only live for 3 seconds. When added to the scene, I notice the FPS slowly go down from 120 to 5 over a few minutes and task manager just UE4 ever increasing memory consumption.
                                There's a memory leak in previous versions of the nVidia driver. If you are using an nVidia card, make sure you update drivers to latest.

Comment

Working...
                                X