• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kalle_H View Post

Can you pinpoint this change list?
    And another: https://github.com/EpicGames/UnrealE...cbd530c973cc80

Comment

Originally posted by Zeblote View Post
      I did get email that this bug has been fixed today.

Comment

Originally posted by EoinOBroin View Post
        Loving the new changes! Noticed that the new cinematic depth of field looks great at 1080p but starts to have issues like this at higher resolutions: https://answers.unrealengine.com/que...nes-issue.html
        Landed fair amount of fixes that should bubble up on github in few hours. Your dog food is always appreciated!

Comment

With regard to this bug https://issues.unrealengine.com/issue/UE-58340 , it marked as fixed at 4.20 , however, does it mean at final release of this version of inside current preview?

Cuz currenty I've simillar issue but only on certain android device "Hawuii G8" while the voice capture working fine on other devices. , what make things more complicated, that on G8 it pass all the voice capture validation but still recieve 0 data from GetData() from VoiceCapture interface. and again only on Hawuii G8 but it works fine on other devices .

Not sure if I should do another bug report or not, bec it seems low level bug to me related to certain hardware .

Any advice would be welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by amoser View Post
            I'm running into a couple of weird issues. It seems like the "depth blur" settings in CircleDOF no longer work at all, which is a shame, since I like being able to have some blurriness on both the background and foreground, but the minimum F-Stop value of 1.0 makes this essentially impossible.
            This is now fixed.

Comment

Shame this keeps getting pushed out: https://issues.unrealengine.com/issue/UE-50092
              Text is kind of useful these days :/

Comment

Originally posted by Guillaume.Abadie View Post

This is now fixed.
                Wow, neat. I was not expecting a response that quickly.

Any chance you could take another look at this other bug I reported pertaining to the "old" DOF? I saw it got marked as "Cannot Reproduce," but I'm pretty sure someone at Epic has reproduced it, since the fact that it also affects the 4.21 branch was not something I was aware of, so it must have been added by someone else who was able to see the issue.

The issue is a bit more subtle than I realized -- it's only noticeable in high frequency details very close to the camera, but I've been able to reproduce it in a fresh project in multiple machines so I'm quite confident it's a real regression. I can add more detailed steps and/or screenshots if that would help. Thanks again.

Comment

looks like static spot light is broken in preview 3...

EDIT: NVM... although im running into problems with skylight. everything looks off.
                  Last edited by Bladerskb; 06-23-2018, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Can't enable Tonemapper for Mobile Devices following this (https://docs.unrealengine.com/en-us/...ProcessEffects) i'v even tried to add " r.tonemapperfilm=1" to DefaultEngine.ini also not working the only way it works is on the editor by this command " r.mobile.tonemapperfilm=1".

Comment

Originally posted by amoser View Post

Any chance you could take another look at this other bug I reported pertaining to the "old" DOF? I saw it got marked as "Cannot Reproduce," but I'm pretty sure someone at Epic has reproduced it, since the fact that it also affects the 4.21 branch was not something I was aware of, so it must have been added by someone else who was able to see the issue.
                      I was able to repro and fix. Thanks for the bug report!

Comment

Originally posted by Guillaume.Abadie View Post

I was able to repro and fix. Thanks for the bug report!
                        Amazing, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Moazahmed123 View Post
                          Can't enable Tonemapper for Mobile Devices following this (https://docs.unrealengine.com/en-us/...ProcessEffects) i'v even tried to add " r.tonemapperfilm=1" to DefaultEngine.ini also not working the only way it works is on the editor by this command " r.mobile.tonemapperfilm=1".
                          I think you need to enable Mobile HDR from project setting )

Comment

Originally posted by Omar Vector View Post

I think you need to enable Mobile HDR from project setting )
                            Mobile HDR was enabled by default this problem was there since " r.mobile.tonemapperfilm=1" was added to 4.16 i think.

Comment

Originally posted by Omar Vector View Post
                              With regard to this bug https://issues.unrealengine.com/issue/UE-58340 , it marked as fixed at 4.20 , however, does it mean at final release of this version of inside current preview?

Cuz currenty I've simillar issue but only on certain android device "Hawuii G8" while the voice capture working fine on other devices. , what make things more complicated, that on G8 it pass all the voice capture validation but still recieve 0 data from GetData() from VoiceCapture interface. and again only on Hawuii G8 but it works fine on other devices .

Not sure if I should do another bug report or not, bec it seems low level bug to me related to certain hardware .

Any advice would be welcome.
                              Sorry for this stupid question, I didnt notice that at first post the included those information about what is fixed in final release 4.20 and who is could be included also with preview .

However I create a question here hope I may get more information . https://answers.unrealengine.com/que...evices-bu.html

Comment

UPDATE!

We have just released Preview 4 for 4.20! Thank you for your continued help in testing the 4.20 build before its official release. As a reminder, the Preview builds are for testing only, and should not be used for the active development of your project.

For a list of known issues affecting this latest preview, please follow the links provided on the first post in this thread.

Fixed in Preview 4
                                Fixed! UE-59810 SkelMeshMerge not working for meshes with >1 LOD
                                Fixed! UE-44910 Skeletons don't cook in a deterministic way
                                Fixed! UE-60856 Pose Asset crash - update source crash when curve is added
                                Fixed! UE-60561 Nothing in timeline for Blending_ControlRig sequence
                                Fixed! UE-60486 Project fails to reopen after adding a feature pack
                                Fixed! UE-60902 nDisplay icons are not set
                                Fixed! UE-60870 Once Autoplay has been disabled, it cannot be re-enabled
                                Fixed! UE-60867 Black squares on ActionRPG landscape on device
                                Fixed! UE-60758 ActionRPG has outdated UE branding for app icon for Windows
                                Fixed! UE-60746 Update RemoteSessionApp project to have Simple VirtualCamera sample level
                                Fixed! UE-60677 Character can be instantly reoriented during some animations
                                Fixed! UE-60674 iOS has the wrong Launch Image in ActionRPG
                                Fixed! UE-60675 ActionRPG Android defaults to Vulkan
                                Fixed! UE-60671 Background is black on devices because fog is not rendering
                                Fixed! UE-60672 Pillar pops in vision when crossing middle of map
                                Fixed! UE-60634 ARPG - Android Launch Image
                                Fixed! UE-60633 ARPG - Blur backups on es3.1
                                Fixed! UE-60577 Landscape in ActionRPG is default material in Mobile PIE (ES2)
                                Fixed! UE-60558 VehicleGame launcher sample is missing some default inputs
                                Fixed! UE-59041 Late feature : MDL/AXF importer
                                Fixed! UE-59798 Late feature : AJA Media
                                Fixed! UE-59438 Late feature : Virtual Set sample
                                Fixed! UE-60898 AjaMedia.uplugin has EngineVersion set
                                Fixed! UE-60772 Transparency and fading do not work in MeshEditor
                                Fixed! UE-60723 Import CAD - Crash on re-import after deleting & undo deleting light source
                                Fixed! UE-60803 Datasmith - Generate lightmap UVs is disabled at import
                                Fixed! UE-54417 [CrashReport] UE4Editor_CoreUObject!StaticAllocateObject() [uobjectglobals.cpp:2305]
                                Fixed! UE-60438 When Client Side Navigation is enabled, it is only initialized Server Side
                                Fixed! UE-59055 Crash occurs when interacting with pop out widget for Debug Filter drop down within the Blueprint editor
                                Fixed! UE-60254 Rare crash closing the editor after packaging with Nativization enabled
                                Fixed! UE-60794 Editor crashes when accepting target in Merge Tool
                                Fixed! UE-60774 Crash opening new level with current level and sublevel blueprints open
                                Fixed! UE-60759 Crash diffing two blueprint and reloading one of them
                                Fixed! UE-60661 Match3 fails to package with Nativization for Android, 'Function does not have a parameter named 'MoveType''
                                Fixed! UE-60873 Crash compiling an Anim Blueprint used in as a Sub Anim Instance twice after changing a variable to Text
                                Fixed! UE-60872 Crash compiling an Anim Blueprint used in as a Sub Anim Instance twice after changing a variable to String
                                Fixed! UE-60878 Changing parameter type will lose pin values (but not connections)
                                Fixed! UE-60711 Reloading blueprint with Diff window open will crash the editor
                                Fixed! UE-60705 Crash - Triggering a Blueprint Breakpoint Multiple times with the Blueprint Editor closed Crashes the Editor
                                Fixed! UE-60625 All pins are orphaned on a custom event call node when a pin is changed on the custom event
                                Fixed! UE-60624 Hang when hosting an online ShooterGame match
                                Fixed! UE-60584 Crash when doing PIE from Override Binding assets in QAGame
                                Fixed! UE-60047 SDL2 needs to be rebuilt for armhf (32bit)
                                Fixed! UE-59943 Linux crash on startup with Cook On The Fly
                                Fixed! UE-59928 Linux: suppressing -fPIE does not work as intended.
                                Fixed! UE-60217 User is not prompted to install the toolchain provided by UE4 when generating project files on Linux with an old clang version
                                Fixed! UE-60858 Unknown project file type 'CLion error when generating project files for CLion
                                Fixed! UE-60596 TestPAL crashes with MallocProfiler when trying to run on Linux
                                Fixed! UE-60566 Standard error is spammed with "Used memory before allocating anything was"
                                Fixed! UE-60398 4.20 modular binaries don't start on a number of Linux distros (Fedora, CentOS, Arch)
                                Fixed! UE-57836 Crash dragging MaterialImportTest.abc with materials into level
                                Fixed! UE-60146 Linux: EXR Image Sequences Render Black
                                Fixed! UE-60767 ARM server fails to build with: undefined reference to SDL_ConfineCursor
                                Fixed! UE-60242 Android Rendering issues on ARPG in Vulkan
                                Fixed! UE-59864 RemoteSessionApp has no UE splash (loads with black screen)
                                Fixed! UE-59576 Blending on meshes in Landscapes umap is not rendering properly in High End Mobile Preview or HTMl5
                                Fixed! UE-60781 Blackscreen in app on Galaxy S6 SM-G920F
                                Fixed! UE-60560 iOS: Errors During Build Step with dSYM File Included Due to Space In Project Path
                                Fixed! UE-58463 Thermals are Nominal message appears on DebugGame and Development iOS packages
                                Fixed! UE-57315 Match3 Sig 11 crash with GL RHIThread enabled
                                Fixed! UE-60277 Vulkan -sm5 application fails to load: Error: The global shader cache file SF_VULKAN_SM4.bin is missing
                                Fixed! UE-59572 Depth' blur needs to work on the new DOF
                                Fixed! UE-59535 Enabling Support Compute Skincache causes textures to render incorrectly on SK_Mannequin in game
                                Fixed! UE-59784 Static Mesh LODs are not changing their color based upon distance
                                Fixed! UE-59425 Movable Volumetric Fog causing black artifacts on Particle Lights
                                Fixed! UE-60901 DOF: take coc radius error into account when binning gathering sample
                                Fixed! UE-60854 Diaphragm DOF second coc dilate is not being used
                                Fixed! UE-60808 Material Collection Not Updated
                                Fixed! UE-60775 MetalRHI: "FMetalShaderPipeline does not have member named..." errors compiling Test config
                                Fixed! UE-59307 Add support for Compressed Volume textures in Vulkan
                                Fixed! UE-60612 Crash in FD3D11DynamicRHI::SetResourcesFromTables
                                Fixed! UE-57601 ShooterGame menu flashes in Vulkan on Linux
                                Fixed! UE-53183 Re-do optimization from 3689687
                                Fixed! UE-56009 Warning: Ambiguous search when launching TM-PhysicalLightUnits
                                Fixed! UE-60268 Min Roughness light parameter not functioning properly
                                Fixed! UE-60421 Extremely low frames on Context Examples - UMG with -vulkan
                                Fixed! UE-60944 PIE after an Undo of an Added Sub-scene causes a crash related to UMovieSceneTrack::GetMaxRowIndex()
                                Fixed! UE-60736 Using the Create Level Sequence Player node starts the sequence at a Random Start Time
                                Fixed! UE-60686 Tracks referencing the same sequencer don't work properly in package build
                                Fixed! UE-60841 Asset Size Mapper window text is clipped when High DPI is enabled
                                Fixed! UE-60730 Texture Editor viewport glitches when editing adjustment attributes
                                Fixed! UE-60699 Crash overwriting a recently-saved level
                                Fixed! UE-60926 Camera Safe frames offset when High DPI Support is enabled
                                Fixed! UE-60918 Vertices are offset from mesh when Large Verts is enabled with High DPI Support
                                Fixed! UE-60770 Unable to Reset to Default on various settings in the details panel of Texture Editor
                                Fixed! UE-60331 [CrashReport] UE4Editor_Landscape!ALandscapeProxy::FlushGrassComponents() [landscapegrass.cpp:1942]
                                Fixed! UE-48724 [CrashReport] UE4Editor_Landscape!ULandscapeInfo::UpdateLayerInfoMap() [landscape.cpp:1459]
                                Fixed! UE-48899 [CrashReport] UE4Editor_Landscape!ULandscapeInfo::RegisterActor() [landscape.cpp:1882]
                                Fixed! UE-51914 [CrashReport] UE4Editor_CoreUObject!FWeakObjectPtr::Get() [weakobjectptr.cpp:81]
                                Fixed! UE-60642 Modifying Curve Atlas Texture Size changes the curve index used by Material Instances
                                Fixed! UE-60332 [CrashReport] UE4Editor_MeshEditor!FMeshEditorMode::CreateWireframeMeshComponents() [mesheditormode.cpp:4780]
                                Fixed! UE-60261 EngineTest - MeshOrientation tests fail with: "Screenshot 'MeshOrientationTests_After Runup' test failed, Screnshots were different!"
                                Fixed! UE-60877 Renaming and deleting parameters from the system/emitter editor deletes and renames inputs in modules.
                                Fixed! UE-60874 Crash when editing float function inputs.
                                Fixed! UE-60847 Curve evaluation doesn't work with interpolated spawn until interp spawn is turned off and on again
                                Fixed! UE-60669 Renaming an Output Pin within an Niagara Script Details Panel breaks existing connections
                                Fixed! UE-60548 Crash when redoing after undoing the addition of an emitter to a system
                                Fixed! UE-53684 Niagara emitters without render modules will have a sprite module created for them when they're added to a system that can't be deleted
                                Fixed! UE-59114 Widget clips incorrectly when added at runtime
                                Fixed! UE-60731 Some widget elements render on top of the editor during PIE if they are wrapped by an invalidation box
                                Fixed! UE-60592 Ensure when force deleting a Widget Blueprint referenced by the level Blueprint
                                Fixed! UE-60342 Adding the Vehicle code feature pack to a project fails to compile with 'HMD_MODULE_INCLUDED' errors
                                Fixed! UE-60884 Installed builds fail when ARKit is enabled by default
                                Fixed! UE-60861 There are seams in the AR environment textures when applied to a skylight
                                Fixed! UE-60783 ARKit 2.0 Preview Support
                                Fixed! UE-60556 GearVR projects are not receiving Gear trackpad input
                                Fixed! UE-53905 Oculus CheckIfPointWithinPlayArea function returns incorrect results
                                Fixed! UE-51654 SteamVR plugin ignores windowed settings and forces app into fullscreen
                                Fixed! UE-54455 MR Calibration: When calibrating with Vive, alignment models don't show up
                                Fixed! UE-57633 ARKit: App Crashes when Swiped Off-Screen after Pressing "Start AR"
                                Fixed! UE-60756 LiveLink Client Panel not refreshing for sources not added through UI
                                Fixed! UE-60840 Crash dragging Spline Mesh Actor from modes panel into viewport

REMEMBER: Please report any new bugs you find by following the How To Report a Bug Guide

Comment

Working...
                                X