Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you even working on this at all?

Comment

It would be kind of cool to get some sort of update on this really. Seems weird just to remove this functionality for over 3 months and not give any type of update.
      Why did editing even have to be disabled for this long to facilitate the migration ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mosel3y View Post
        It would be kind of cool to get some sort of update on this really. Seems weird just to remove this functionality for over 3 months and not give any type of update.
        Why did editing even have to be disabled for this long to facilitate the migration ?
        It's 5 months now...

Comment

Hey all,

This is not an update, but it is me chiming in to say I hear you, and let me follow up with the teams on this, and get back to you.

Thanks,

Comment

Came here to see when this is finally going to be turned back on. Then I saw how long it's been turned off.

Comment

Is there any update at all? I know the release of Unreal Academy is probably impacting the Wiki but it is important to know if the Wiki content will remain or not.

I am now worried that the Wiki will disappear at some point. So I am now backing up my contributions to my own website so they won't be lost.

Comment

Any updates on this? I'd like to see code formatting finally fixed. lol

Comment

Porcoddio unreal engine di ***** , vi faccio saltare per aria la societa' !! Succhiatemi il piselloooo. Siete solo bravi a fare soldi rubando.
                  Mannaggia la madonna e tutti i santi quei maiali.

Comment

Comment

Hey all,

Just wanted to stop in and let you know, we are still investigating our options. I know it is frustrating, and I appreciate how patient you have all been with us. As soon as we know more we will update everyone!

Thanks all,

~Tim

Comment

I understand you are investigating options but in the meantime can you fix the code formatting in the existing wiki? It's brutal trying to parse through all the raw xml tags.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexM View Post
                          I understand you are investigating options but in the meantime can you fix the code formatting in the existing wiki? It's brutal trying to parse through all the raw xml tags.
                          Hey there, Alex.

I believe we've fixed the syntax highlighting. Take a look at it for me and let me know if you see any issues with it!

Comment

Originally posted by Kalvothe View Post

Hey there, Alex.

I believe we've fixed the syntax highlighting. Take a look at it for me and let me know if you see any issues with it!
                            It's works.

Awesome, thanks so much!

Comment

Originally posted by Zeblote View Post
                              Yeah.. it's about time! --Hey wiki team: If you disable one tool you should at least hurry up to enable a new solution. You disabled a big portion of the Unreal community life.
                              Is it going to happen this year ?

Comment

Originally posted by XenoEgger View Post

Yeah.. it's about time! --Hey wiki team: If you disable one tool you should at least hurry up to enable a new solution. You disabled a big portion of the Unreal community life.
                                Is it going to happen this year ?
                                Thanks for your feedback. We are working on a solution but I do not believe it will be done by the end of 2018. As soon as I know more we'll let you know.

Comment

Working...
                                X