Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$12 Million Worth of Paragon Assets Released - Updated!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The new assets have arrived!

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda.Bott View Post
      Amazing! Epic thank you

Btw, do all released Paragon assets have corresponding audio assets too ?

Comment

They have their dialogue files.

Comment

They have their dialogue files.
          What about footsteps, weapons SFX, etc. ?

Comment

dam, and I was waiting for more environment/level assets, So this is the final upload?

Comment

I was worried this wouldn't happen, But Epic, You came through. You are still EPIC!

Comment

GREAT GREAT GREAT!
                Content like this is GOLD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kkhaial View Post
                  dam, and I was waiting for more environment/level assets, So this is the final upload?
                  me too, I want more of those kind of assets... anyway big thanks to Epic

Comment

Incredible, almost forgot that Epic planned to share more assets. Can't thank you enough !

LinkedIn | Atmosphere Modelisation | Nvidia GameWorks builds - 4.19.2 : VXGI2.0, Blast, HairWorks, Flow - Plugins: VictoryBP | 4.17.2 | 4.16.2 | 4.15.3 | 4.14.3

Comment

Kia ora

Thank you so so much for ALL these assets. I myself would have brought these character if they had been re perposed and made into RPG style player characters off the marketplace. To have the as player character that could change their armours and weapons using the different sets thery have and sheath unsheath their weapons would have been worth the cost IMHO. Still more than happy with the gift you grant us all. THANK YOU!

I wonder does anybody else find there seems to be a vertice or something on the back of Arora'a clothing linked and locked into what looks like the root node between ger heels?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ej67joieu...30-53.mp4?dl=0

It's just a dropbox link to a video

Not sure how I'd fix this, don't think it can be done in UE4, I maybe wrong but I'm thinking it maybe needs exporting and fixing in a 3D program, weight painting maybe? I don't know enought to guess jus looking at this

I see some of Yin clothis a bit off too, having the Apex files would make it a lot easyer to fix them
                      Last edited by Kiwi-Hawk; 09-29-2018, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Strange I can't export the textures from Aurora

Comment

Just found out that you released the rest of the characters (and threw in the lost character Boris to boot!). Thanks again so much for this!

Comment

In addition, several previously unreleased bonus skins are also included.
                            For the previously released characters? Can you please give the exact list of updated asset packs, so we won't have to redownload all and search for the updates manually?

Comment

Does someone know what are character ability they are talking about? is it the different perks/ability (Gameplay Ability Class) that the used was able to activate in game with those characters?

Comment

I have a question about the use of the assets. Would it be some kind of violation to use the assets and label them in-game with their original name? For example, could you select Countess as a playable character, and have the game refer to this character as Countess?

Comment

Working...
                                X