This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kalvothe View Post
    Thanks for the feedback, yourfriendkarol. What fields do you feel are not useful?
    It's very great in all person opinion this great
    cheers,Thoptv[/url]

Comment

I just tried it with 4.24 P2. Not much feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by Cryss22b View Post

I do not think so. In my opinion this is a very good move. This function will be useful

------------------
        Regards, where am i
        Last edited by Jonathan0097; 11-26-2019, 06:11 AM.

Comment

How long does the process take? I've submitted the form with my project files, UE4 keeps crashing every time I try to retarget animations.There should at least be a confirmation email when a form is submitted.

Comment

Originally posted by daniyalkhan2000 View Post
            How long does the process take? I've submitted the form with my project files, UE4 keeps crashing every time I try to retarget animations.There should at least be a confirmation email when a form is submitted.
            I wouldn't expect anything till mid January. Everyone is out for the holidays and it takes time to repro, do a fix, and then submit it for the next hotfix patch. Just be patient.
            Able Ability System - A high performance, robust ability system for UE4. Now Available!

Comment

Is the bug report submission form broken?! I can't submit a bug using Chrome browser.

Comment

I can also not submit a bug, using Chrome and Firefox.

Best Regards, where am i

Comment

we have movie render preview problem we have 4.24.3 and 4.25 preview is not proper in both engine

Comment

Even though I've left 3 replies on the bug report I'm told ticket will be closed if I don't reply back.

Any ideas?
                    Artstation
                    Join the support channel
                    Gumroad Store

Comment

The submission form button does not work, tried it under Firefox and Edge.

Comment

• Stephen Ellis commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I've tested, and currently there is no issue with the bug submission form.

It may have been a temporary issue on the day you experienced it. Also, keep in mind that you need to accurately complete the CAPTCHA field.

The submission form button didn't work for me when i tried to upload a txt file (FF and Chrome). Work once i removed the file... Can someone confirm?

Comment

I've tested, and currently there is no issue with the bug submission form. PickupLinesPakiDigest
                        Last edited by getlines; 07-24-2020, 09:15 PM.

Comment

What's the problem???

Comment

Working...
                          X