• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Answerhub is sometimes down, so here you go:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'm unable to open the link it shows error! What should I do now? Really ******!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    zimuoiashley There is a drop down box in the launcher to select older versions. Check out this answer for more info.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey can anyone please tell me that from where can i download the older versions as i couldn't find any source.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Why remove The Android OpenGL ES deferred renderer in 4.18? Is it mean that we can't use deferred shading on Android Device?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    would you mind provide a part document about richtextblock widget how to use?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DaleLore View Post
    Hi!
    Apologies if this is a very silly question but I am trying to download version 4.18 and I see the website no longer has it available
    Does anyone know where I can still download it?

Help is appreciated. Thanks!
    Once you've installed the launcher via the normal download you can select which versions of the engine to install.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi!
    Apologies if this is a very silly question but I am trying to download version 4.18 and I see the website no longer has it available
    Does anyone know where I can still download it?

Help is appreciated. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I bet this one gets edited in a few days and becomes number 12.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Unreal Engine 4.18 is a big feature update that rolls out volumetric lightmaps, developer preview support for Google ARCore, HTML5 output improvements, and a variety of other AR / VR / mobile improvements. There are also a number of tooling improvements for developers making use of Unreal Engine 4.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DotCam View Post

Thanks!

Here's a direct link, there's usually at least a couple mods (in the Forum Mods section) online:
    https://discord.gg/unreal-slackers
    Great! Thanks a lot for your time!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by RVillani View Post
    Sorry, I didn't know. Won't do it again. And it's nice to know about the not editing politics.
    About the UE4 Discord, could you point me the link, please? Thanks!
    Thanks!

Here's a direct link, there's usually at least a couple mods (in the Forum Mods section) online:
    https://discord.gg/unreal-slackers

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DotCam View Post
    Please don't quote a spam post. Quoting it forces me to edit your post which we try and avoid if at all possible. Thanks
    Sorry, I didn't know. Won't do it again. And it's nice to know about the not editing politics.

About the UE4 Discord, could you point me the link, please? Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Antidamage View Post
    C'mon mods put the report button back in. That's like the tenth malware post this thread has had.
    Epic's still looking into why the flags don't appear on threads in this section, there's nothing we can do about it. In the meantime if you are on the UE4 Discord just ping one of us with the link, send a pm, or @ one of us in a reply here and we'll take care of it. It's not possible to monitor all posts in every section and still get any work done on our projects

franktech was kind enough to send a link by PM, otherwise I wouldn't have found this anytime soon.

Originally posted by RVillani View Post

<Link removed by mod>
    ^^^^^^^^
    11th
    Please don't quote a spam post. Quoting it forces me to edit your post which we try and avoid if at all possible. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Antidamage View Post
    C'mon mods put the report button back in. That's like the tenth malware post this thread has had.
    <Link removed by mod>
    ^^^^^^^^
    11th
    Last edited by DotCam; 06-18-2018, 09:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X