Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unreal Engine 4.18 Released!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I would like to see a VR editing solution for setting LOD distances. LOD's in VR are completely different screen % wise vs what you see on a flat monitor. Having the ability to easily control what LOD is shown at what distance while in VR would save a lot of time.
    https://www.showbox.onl/
    https://vidmate.win/
    https://mobdro.one/
    Last edited by athman8; 03-25-2018, 01:54 AM.

    Comment


      C'mon mods put the report button back in. That's like the tenth malware post this thread has had.

      Comment


        Originally posted by Antidamage View Post
        C'mon mods put the report button back in. That's like the tenth malware post this thread has had.
        <Link removed by mod>
        ^^^^^^^^
        11th
        Last edited by DotCam; 06-18-2018, 09:01 PM.
        Freelancer Game Dev Generalist and Unreal Consultant | Portfolio
        Unreal products: Dynamic Picture Frames, Neo Kinect

        Comment


          Originally posted by Antidamage View Post
          C'mon mods put the report button back in. That's like the tenth malware post this thread has had.
          Epic's still looking into why the flags don't appear on threads in this section, there's nothing we can do about it. In the meantime if you are on the UE4 Discord just ping one of us with the link, send a pm, or @ one of us in a reply here and we'll take care of it. It's not possible to monitor all posts in every section and still get any work done on our projects

          franktech was kind enough to send a link by PM, otherwise I wouldn't have found this anytime soon.

          Originally posted by RVillani View Post

          <Link removed by mod>
          ^^^^^^^^
          11th
          Please don't quote a spam post. Quoting it forces me to edit your post which we try and avoid if at all possible. Thanks
          Free Community Ocean & Sky Project || Join us on Discord! || Trello Roadmap

          Comment


            Originally posted by DotCam View Post
            Please don't quote a spam post. Quoting it forces me to edit your post which we try and avoid if at all possible. Thanks
            Sorry, I didn't know. Won't do it again. And it's nice to know about the not editing politics.

            About the UE4 Discord, could you point me the link, please? Thanks!
            Freelancer Game Dev Generalist and Unreal Consultant | Portfolio
            Unreal products: Dynamic Picture Frames, Neo Kinect

            Comment


              Originally posted by RVillani View Post
              Sorry, I didn't know. Won't do it again. And it's nice to know about the not editing politics.
              About the UE4 Discord, could you point me the link, please? Thanks!
              Thanks!

              Here's a direct link, there's usually at least a couple mods (in the Forum Mods section) online:
              https://discord.gg/unreal-slackers
              Free Community Ocean & Sky Project || Join us on Discord! || Trello Roadmap

              Comment


                Originally posted by DotCam View Post

                Thanks!

                Here's a direct link, there's usually at least a couple mods (in the Forum Mods section) online:
                https://discord.gg/unreal-slackers
                Great! Thanks a lot for your time!
                Freelancer Game Dev Generalist and Unreal Consultant | Portfolio
                Unreal products: Dynamic Picture Frames, Neo Kinect

                Comment


                  Unreal Engine 4.18 is a big feature update that rolls out volumetric lightmaps, developer preview support for Google ARCore, HTML5 output improvements, and a variety of other AR / VR / mobile improvements. There are also a number of tooling improvements for developers making use of Unreal Engine 4.

                  Comment


                    I bet this one gets edited in a few days and becomes number 12.

                    Comment


                      Hi!
                      Apologies if this is a very silly question but I am trying to download version 4.18 and I see the website no longer has it available
                      Does anyone know where I can still download it?

                      Help is appreciated. Thanks!

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by DaleLore View Post
                        Hi!
                        Apologies if this is a very silly question but I am trying to download version 4.18 and I see the website no longer has it available
                        Does anyone know where I can still download it?

                        Help is appreciated. Thanks!
                        Once you've installed the launcher via the normal download you can select which versions of the engine to install.

                        Comment


                          would you mind provide a part document about richtextblock widget how to use?

                          Comment


                            Why remove The Android OpenGL ES deferred renderer in 4.18? Is it mean that we can't use deferred shading on Android Device?

                            Comment


                              Hey can anyone please tell me that from where can i download the older versions as i couldn't find any source.

                              Comment


                                zimuoiashley There is a drop down box in the launcher to select older versions. Check out this answer for more info.
                                Rule#21: Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X