This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeWintergreen View Post
    Sigs would be nice (and maybe avatars, call me crazy) but also I'm not digging the page width? Previous layout used the whole monitor, now we've got one little column.
    Also +1 for avatars! It provides quick look preview for single user's posts in thread page. And it is cool
    SUMFX.net

Chameleon Post ProcessSharp TextCamera TransitionsLOOK! Color Grading PackSciFi UI SoundsCensoredAnimated CrosshairsMinimalist Lower ThirdsAngled Lower ThirdsHitPoint

Comment

Originally posted by SumFX View Post

+1 Since marketplace doesn't provide discoverability for us - asset developers -, you just disabled our precious little marketing tool.
      There's an option in the settings to enable signatures, I guess it was disabled because of the update. Or this option was recently added.

Comment

Originally posted by PROTOFACTOR View Post
        No more videos or sketchfabs embeds??? for real?
        Really? I didn't even notice this.. I certainly hope this wasn't on purpose

Ironbelly Studios- Your External UE4 Development Partner: AAA Quality Services at Indie Prices
        Request a quote today:
        https://ironbellystudios.com
        Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ironbellystudios

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen Ellis View Post
          Hi all.

We just updated the forum software version used here for the UE forums. There is still a bit of work ahead of us as we get some things back in order, and we are aware of some issues such as missing themes, badges, and search problems. Thanks for your patience while we address these, and these forums should feel like home again soon.

Please share any feedback or issues you discover on the thread in the Feedback section: https://forums.unrealengine.com/unre...pdate-feedback

Thanks

UPDATE: We have fixed the ability for users to post replies under the Announcements section
          Some feedback.

-receved a private message:After reading it i noticed that i dont have it saved??No where to be found,gone?
          -what ever i click in my profile i get a window with the the text ¨¨logging in¨¨ and i have to wait for each action in my profile
          -changing the filter in the notifications tab doesnt do anything.In fact its not saving any preferences
          -my sent messages are stored both in my sent items folder AND in the indbox folder
          -slow navigation (this is on up to date ver of firefox)

-And i cant quote posts.

Edit:looks like quote is working now.

Comment

Hi all.

In order to consolidate feedback in one place, I'm going to close this thread and ask everyone to continue the discussion in the thread in the Feedback section: https://forums.unrealengine.com/unre...pdate-feedback

A few notes as I close this one out:
            - New visuals will be coming (I miss the dark theme too, but it will be back)
            - All settings are enabled to show signatures, and it is flagged to be enabled as default. But if you don't see signatures, you can go into your user settings and enable it. We are still looking into forcing the default on, on existing accounts.
            - We are continuing to work on the forums to address issues, although there may be some changes which are inherent to vB5 and beyond our control to change.

Thanks
            Last edited by Stephen Ellis; 08-24-2017, 03:55 PM.
            Stephen Ellis | Enterprise Program Coordinator

Comment

Working...
            X