No announcement yet.

Free "Blueprint Office" content available for download in the Marketplace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate to revive an old thread but I've pretty much done an exhaustive search and this was my last resort ^_^
    I cannot find this content in the market place. Has it been completely removed or is there an alternate "archive" where previous content can be downloaded?

Thanks.
    CGPortfolio

Comment

Originally posted by jayoplus View Post
      I hate to revive an old thread but I've pretty much done an exhaustive search and this was my last resort ^_^
      I cannot find this content in the market place. Has it been completely removed or is there an alternate "archive" where previous content can be downloaded?

Thanks.
      Check the new "Learn" tab on the launcher, most of the example projects have been moved over there.
      Free Community Ocean & Sky Project || Join us on Discord! || Trello Roadmap

Comment

Hah... cheers sir! Thanks for the heads up.
        CGPortfolio

Comment

thx, now, I know where to find them now
          Last edited by ayretek; 11-20-2014, 01:41 PM.

Comment

I can't find Blueprint Office in marketplace. Can someone send it to me or contact me via email: 380496821@qq.com? I really want to know how to create the Commentary Box in Blueprint Office. Btw, I am the beginner of UE4. Thanks a lot.

Comment

Always cool to have more learning reference! Thanks!

Comment

i couldn't find it in learn tab nor marketplace :/
                "Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather."

Comment

Originally posted by Vasault View Post
                  i couldn't find it in learn tab nor marketplace :/
                  The project is listed as "Blueprints". It's the last entry under Engine Feature Samples section.
                  WIP: Science Project - A collection of middle school through advanced college level science theory and formula-based functions for use in your own projects
                  World Machine to UE4 Export Macro
                  WM Folder Generator - Creates a folder that you name with HeightMap, NormalMap, SplatMap, and Tile sub-folders

Comment

Hi, it might be a bit late but thanks for these amazing resources!

Would there be any way to create a project and fiddle around with the blueprints without using the launcher?

Thanks, I would really like to take a look at someone else's blueprints so I can learn to make games myself!

Comment

Bodacious will check this out

Comment

Originally posted by DotCam View Post

Check the new "Learn" tab on the launcher, most of the example projects have been moved over there.
                        Since there is no Launcher for Linux. Would you mind posting a link to the download/release post?

I just can't seem to find it under the "Learn" tab on the website.

Comment

Working...
                        X